Tuesday, December 14, 2010

From tumblr

So I went through my TUMBLR today.. and I found some quite interesting quotes..

Let's play a game..:
It goes like this!

  1. You find a partner..
  2. You play around, have fun, share secrets, tell stories, hang out, cry on each others shoulders, think about forever..
  3. Here's the trick, YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE..
  4. Because the first one who does.. LOSSES! ..
Yeap, been through that one before..=)

There are 3 kinds of secrets..
  • Something that you hide at the bottom of your heart, because you don't want it to be mentioned..
  • Something that you can't say, even if you want too!
  • Something that you hope, someone asks about, even though you're hiding it! ..
Yeap, all three exist!

  • She wanted so much to be part of "his" world.. that she forgot she has her own.. 

hehehe.. nope, its not me.. but it was so close to being me..=)

  • Sometimes things in life, don't go your way..but all you have to do is smile.. and say "it will be better, God will make it better.."

I love this very very much! ...=)

  • If home is where the heart is..then wherever you are..that's my home!..

And now I understand..why I still feel like I'm searching for a home! ...lol...

  • God is NOT finished with you.. the best is yet to come..=)

Oh yeap..there;s more! ..A lot more!

  • I don't mind being there for you.. I just mind being the one you run too when evryone else is buzy! ..hmph!
hehehe..;p ;p


  • I have learned to stop loving someone..unfortunately..I'm starting to not love anyone else either. or at least give them a chance! ..=(


sighhh..

This is  my favorite!! ..

Snow white was poisoned with an apple..
Aurora(Sleeping beauty) ..slept for 100 years..
Jasmine, feel in love with a thief..
Cinderella was a maid..
Ariel walked on land by changing her fins..
Belle, feel in love with a beast! ..

So we know, every fairytale creatures had their own the storm.. and do we..=)

Lastly,

Because I know how it feels to beg God to take it all away! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment