Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ride I wish I had

I didn't have anywhere else to..so here i am again..=) they say..no matter how far you run, your home is always where your heart is.. And no doubt, my heart has always been here.. so if you happen to read this, congratulations, you have my heart in your hands now.. ceeehhh waaahh

Lol.. Sorry, I have this sudden urge to be erm.. romantic! ..lol.. well now you don't wanna hear the rest.. you might have to hold my heart forever then..=)

Ok ok..I'll stop..

So lets skip about yesterday k.. it was a total.. hmm total I don't know.. I barely slept the whole night.. so yeah..

Anyway, I was so excited that I finished my assignments..and decided to dress up to uni..lol.. I dig in my cupboard for something nice, something well attractive.. and nope, NOTHING!.. geee I need to go shopping..:( I need to go to the movies.. I need to sort out my study table.. I need to upload pictures in FB!.. I badly need a hug..I need someone to listen to me..I need to arrrgghh!! ..I need to do a lot of things! ..and the list will go on and on..lol.. better stop! sighh..so anyway  I moved on to my sister's cupboard and I found something nice and put it on..yes, I looked gorgeous! ..XD hehehe

And of cause..of all the days.. it was raining non-stop today.. and yes I parked my orange-kancil and the far-end of KTM station and started walking.. almost tip-toeing.. so that I dont accidentally step on the pool of water by the roadside.. and "woossshh!!" .. there comes a car, speeding at the same time.. sharing the pool of water to my outfit.. and then came another car.. and another.. sighhh.. so much for dressing up la k! =(

And then when I reached the station.. something caught my eyes..I was standing right in front of this gorgeous, green and peach colour train with the title, "EASTERN ORIENTAL EXPRESS!"... I was stunt! ..Like I've never ever seen a train before.. I stared at it like an idiot with my mouth half open.. because that's how beautiful it is! ..

I actually took a picture of it, but I don't know how to transfer it to the PC..and thats how much I repel technology! But then I googled it..and I SAW it again!! ... waaahhh.. really its awesome.. here take a look!



Lol, yeah.. whats so special?? ..First take a look at the writing and the logo.. and compare it to EXPRESS SINARAN SELATAN.. lol what a name.. or KTM it self!!! ...and its like 3 times longer than KTM k! ..and as I peeped in the window, I saw this..


Ok I didnt really see that.. but I saw those tiny lamps!! ..I saw the curtains.. I saw the seats!! ... don't you think its gorgeous?? ..lol.. I was amazed.. so very amazed! ...

Then I finally know how is it like..when all the ladies especially from London, since they're the ones who conquered Malaysia.. in their huge hat, with gloves on their hands, and a grand gown, seating on this train.. on their way to marry the man they're engaged too! ..Like the ones you see in the movies.. Oh I love watching English movies of such! ..hehehe.. its breathtaking! ..and of cause somehow the guy will be poorer than her.. aahh typical..

So I allowed  my mind to lingered even longer.. like what if British still conquered Malaysia.. we will all be having this train..or something better compared to KTM! ..sighh

But well, everything happens for a reason..lol

And really, this is so far the most superb transportation ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment