Monday, March 21, 2011

SUNDAY, the 20th

And I'm that little bit of hope..When my backs against the ropes..I can feel it..I'm the worlds greatest

Waaahh.. I think R. Kelly is probably the most AWESOMEE singer ALIVE! ..=)) hehe.. yessh, he's traditional and not the latest, apparently the world's into Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber or Jason Derulo.. oh well, they're okayy.. but R.Kelly.. is like WOOOOWWW! ..and yes I don't know what kinda life he's living.. but all I know his songs inspire me soo damm much...=) seriously you can just listen to over and over again...and never get bored!! ..and his voice.. oh well, please don't let me start.. I might take you to another world..and will never bring you back! ;p..uh huh.. that's how amazing and addictive his voice is..XD

Hmm.. so its a Sunday.. and yes I lost my voice again, while teaching today. I don;t know if its my students or me..but it gotten worse when I forgot to bring my water bottle..and I wasn't salivating at the same.. so I sounded like a spoilt radio..=(..radio rosak! .. sighh

you know I never figured out why I started teaching.. but I knew I hated teaching last time..A few approached me but I declined for teaching is not really my thing..as we all know how nervous I am when it comes to presentation.. and of all people, the girl who wore the wrong contact lenses..gee how am I capable of teaching?? I can barely walk down the street without tripping or spilling something..sighh..

and yet here I am.. in front of 40 students.. shouting my lungs.. and enjoying every bit of it.. I'm not sure whatever I taught actually entered their heads..but then you feel this tiny bit of joy in you.. that is enough to make your whole day worth while.. You become a testimony to His works.. The feet to His body.. The witness to His love..and to bring the joy of Christ to children, is something that cannot be replaced with money or material.. you cannot buy this kinda joy. You have to feel them yourself..

But then I'm in dilemma.. like a big dilemma..after today and I don't wanna even think of it.. sighh.. One minute your sure.. and the next all the signs contradicts..
And this where you look up and say..

Father, your will be done .. not mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment