Sunday, March 27, 2011

She's a fool..but He's amazing! =)

ahha.. we meet again? hehe...sorry sorry.. I'm just back to my blogging mood.. where whenever I see something that catches my attention.. it goes into my blog! ..XD

Hmm.. ok I was so buzy creating my facebook banner.. and I lost my mood on what I wanted to write.. it was something to do with guys, girls and everything else in between..;p ;p hehe

But anyway I have another testimony, while having earth hour..we had this so-called bonding session..with my cousins, my sister and me..=) My sister asked everyone questions..and we have to answer them truthfully.. hmm like who made you the happiest? who made you the angriest? who you think is the funniest? Who are you scared of?.. Who has hurt you the most..? .. and believe it or not.. I learned a lot from that 30 minutes "earth hour" ...  yes it brought back memories..and then you have to measure the degree to see who fits in the questions perfectly.. who fits in where.. oh well, I'm gonna go all emo..but you know what question I found it easiest? .."Who has hurt you the most?" hehehe..

Hmm..The memories are unbearable though..because you have once suppressed and buried them in a box..and promise to never re-open it.. but of cause, it has never worked, has it? No matter how much you try to forget these memories..or that someone..or that incident.. there is this one part and one moment that brings it all back to life.. and there you are again.. in the middle of no where.. thinking and thinking.. Honestly, I find "thinking" a dangerous past time nowadays..=)

And then came to the hardest part of this QNA...lol.. "who has made you the happiest?" ...err.. honestly, I went blank! ..like..totally blank.. and I said, "No one, i guess.. I kinda forgot, when the last I was actually happy.." ..hehehe ..yup, I'm a bit messed up..but wait.. I'm not done..=)

My sister, the psychologist.. she told something that I'm gonna treasure forever and ever..=) and if I don;t please do remind me of this post again alrite? ..;)

She said, "You're depressed.." ..

Lol.. yeah, tell me something new..

Ok here's what she really said.. "How can you say that?? You have Jesus with you!"

Wow, it hit me like a lightning..

And she continued..
"The truth is at the end of it all, You're going to be alone!! ..Nobody is going to be there for you.. and at that moment, you are still going to be happy..and smiling and laughing because Jesus loves you!!..He is there for you and He will never forsake you even to the end of time! ..Your safe! what else could you possibly need? Period"

I was like..."wooww-ed again!!"...why? because if you read my aged old posts.. I used to be her.. alright.. I use to blog endlessly about Him.. I used to say all those words.. and now??.. sighh the moment I let Him go..I'm depressed.. I really am! ..

The worst part is.. I knew it all along.. I damm well knew it all along.. and yeap, I was a fool..but you Lord, are amazing! ..=)

"Seeking you as a precious jewel..
Lord to give up I'd be a fool..
You are my all in all.."

Oh thank God for blogging... and thank you Lord for my sister!! and gee..my sister has grown so much wiser! ..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment