Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hmm, its a mess.. so no title! ..=)

This is one of the moment, where I feel like bringing the whole house down! ..='(

Why?? ..well because honestly, I forgot when the last time I actually sat in front of the TV to watch a movie.. but of cause just when I started admiring Akshay Khanna's face on Zee TV, my mom has to switch the channel!! ..sigghh.. I mean, come on!! ..the girl just finished her 3500 words assignment, and a mid term and a presentation which she totally screwed up! ...siighh. she needs a break , you know.. oh well, maybe God thought I should blog about something..=)

so here it goes ..well, I was waiting for the bus today, and this chinese aunty in her 60's asked me whether the rapid 405 has left..which of cause I have no idea..I'm always on look for a GREY BUS that says "UCSI!" hehe.. and then she started talking to me about random tuffs ..=) she talked to me about her grandchildren and about how her children will scold her if they knew she was waiting for the bus instead of catching a cab, about her hospital journey.. and somehow she mentioned "old folks home.."

I was impressed with her children..the way they take care of their mom,,because its hard to find someone who is willing to take care of their parents in the world toady..err, oh trust me, I've visited old folks home, I;ve nursed and fed them in Sunway Medical Centre..I know their stories but then it got me thinking as well...

how can one be so heartless to sent their parents to the old folks home.. I mean its YOUR PARENTS!! ..you may have 1001 problems .. and but its that same senile, old, sick parents that took care of you, changed your diapers, fed you milk, fetched you from school, put up with your nonsense, cried for you, got you married..

sighh..I mean yes, maybe they might have hurt you in one way or another.. but still, its your mother, we're talking about here, and if you can't take care of her when she needs you the most.. oh well, I'm no one to judge.. but, honestly, nobody deserved to treated like a stranger and worthless creatures, regardless of what their actions are..

Ok enough of lecture for today.. so besides my little talk with the chinese aunty.. I also screwed my presentation big time. oh well, thank God there aint no marks..=) ..but honestly, this is probably the most hectic semester EVER.. siighh..and did I also mention that UCSI made us travel in circles by changing 3 buses back-to-back today..?? yes, typical UCSI.. but it was like a little adventure.. imagine this girl in white dress and white shoes about 3 inches high..running up and down 3 busses, one after another, trying to grab a seat because the damm laptop weighs a ton..and here's the best part..it all happened IN THE RAIN!! ..hehehe..I know, I love my life too! .hehe and yes, its one of the rare ocassion where you get to see me in dress! ..;p but honestly UCSI is just utterly dumb! ..=)

Hmm what else.. oh well, I've been having some unavoidable problem lately.. like how do you say to someone that , "hey you know what, I can't stand you 'tidak apa' attitude anymore.." ssiigghh.. why?? because I hate it when you take me for granted..just because you know I will do it. .. yes I will do it, but still.... siighh..

I have something else.. I have a lot actually.. but what was that one thing that just slipped of my mind?? hmmm

Oh yes, I'm starting to think I'm well, a bit abnormal.. why? because I officially have no interest to be in a relationship now.. nope, I don't.. its like the heart is NUMB, the feelings are plain.. the doors are closed, the walls are up..

Or maybe, hhmm.. I think I've said much today! ..

Later then..

Oh and I think R;Kelly has got an AWESOME voice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment