Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bye bye IT!!

"Lord I worship you because of who You are.."

Oh gosssshh.. I'm like soooo excited! ..Like so very excited..I think I could sleep with a smile on my face.. hehehe

Because IT, I'm officially done with you.. life forever and ever.. May you rest in peace.. and I meant that in the nicest possibly way..=)

And it couldn't be possible without my dear friend Alex... its nice to know, that someone is willing to have your back no matter how ridiculous or difficult the situation may seem... its nice to know that there is someone who will never let you down when you ask for help.. its nice to know to know that you can always turn to them, and that they will always be there for you.. its certainly nice that you're not in it by yourself..=)

But of cause, I'm sure there were times he felt like banging me on the head..for asking him at the eleventh hour.. or when I didn't get what his trying to say.. or when I sent him the wrong files.. or when I resend him back the wrong files.or the part where he asked for a small description and I send him a whole 2 paragraphs.. or for yesterday, where he practically stayed up till I'm not sure what time..and when I was bugging him on the phone for I can't open the files..for the silly-est reason cause I didn't unzip the files!! I'm sure he was ready to come all the way to kajang and cut me into pieces..lol...yes, that is me we're talking about here. You're not surprised, I'm sure!! hehe but well, you got to excuse me and my uniqueness..lol I repelled technology long LONG time ago..;p

And sometimes I wonder, Lord what in the world did I do, to deserve such awesome friends in my life..??
oh and yes, I can't understand you .. first you leave me in a stage where I'm ready to jump off the cliff.. then you became the wind beneath the wings and thought me how to fly.. =)))

Yeap, You're one AWESOME GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment