Sunday, March 13, 2011

Boys will be boys..;p

"We stand up and lift up our hands.. for the joy of the lord is our strength.."

wow.. exactly one week, the blog stayed silent..hmmm

Why? honestly, you don't wanna know what happened in the whole week.. dramas, dramas and more dramas. How I survived it? err.. it wasn't me.. yeap, it sure wasn't..because if you asked me how in the world I did it?? ..I have no idea..;( and if you ask me if I would do it again.. nooo waaayy.. ;) hehe

Anyway I have like 2 albums to upload and yes HFC youths are probably ready to chase me anytime with an axe for the SKYTREK pics..sigh.. but like I said, it was a CRAZEE WEEK! ..=( with IWD women's day.. which was probably the main reason of my dissappearance.. and yes FOM mid term yesterday.. how I did it? lol.. I'm just glad its OVER..

So anyway.. someone specially requested to be mentioned on my blog today.. He said that the visit stats will rise up.. lol.. well let see..;)

It's a he..;) and before I start, please don't get any wild imaginations.. like I said, I'm currently under a "no-feeling-diet" ..so its safe.. lol

The name is Suren, ...from UCSI.. studying engineering, aged 21, stays in Subang.. relationship status, erm.. I'm not really sure..lol.. I can't seem to read him..;)

Anyway incase you didn't know, the ones I mentioned on my blog, are the ones who manage to impress me..And yes, this dude here did impress me and made me go like "WOW" ..;p besides the part where he badly wanted to be on my blog and the part where he said, "Juan is AWESSSOMEE!" ..;p ;p hehe.. ok those weren't his exact words..but yeah, I'm sure he meant it..;p ;p

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but yes.. I hate talking.. yes the total opposite of my sis. Whenever I see someone I don;t really know that well, I'll be silently praying and wishing. "God don't let them see me.." and of cause, right after that.. somehow I will get their attention and have to fake a smile.. and think hard of what to talk.. lol.. its not really "anti-social" ..I mean I love talking, to the ones whom I really really LOVE talking.. where you can talk just about anything without feeling the "awkward" moment.. ;)

And this situation usually happens in the train.. lol..

Anyway back to Suren.. His probably the one guy whom I just met where I can really smile and don't need to fake one.. like you can't wait to hear what he has to say.. or you can't wait to tell him your stories.. hehe And then you can just talk on and on.. without any awkward-ness..

So I happen to meet him that Friday.. and somehow he was taking KTM to Nilai.. so we get to be in the same train.. and goodness.. the stories he was telling me, I swear, no humans in their right mind would have actually done that..lol.. oh come on.. you should have seen the look on my face.. when he told me what he did.. it was like I have died and burred in the mud.. and then came back to life.. to hear him finish it.. =) Yes, it was THAT horrible.. what did he do.. oh well, you should ask him yourself.. hehe.. its even funnier when he says it..=)

And it got me thinking. geee, boys will be boys.. no matter what. Oh I remember my high school moments.. where this bunch of boys will do whatever it takes to annoy the whole class.. oh you dont wanna know they did.. hmm.. but it was M.E.A.N! ..lol.. how mean? ..imagine walking in through the desks.. and then suddenly you tripped and fell face down, f.l.a.t.. on your knees..to their feet! ..grrr.. because the actually put out their legs while you were walking..and so you trip! ..and the whole class goes HA-HA-HA.. lol.. yes the girl was me.. sighhh... they torture girls then.. and still do.. lol.. boys will be boys.. hmm

And today was another hmm..rather unsual day.. spent the whole day in church.. andOh and you wanna know the results of last week?

there!!


lol..please dont mind the dark circles!! ..but check out the colour!! ..=((( ...yes I wore the wrong coloured contact lenses.. till anne shouted. .."Juan, I love the colours of your eyes.." .. siigghh..and freddie went all around the church announcing! ..lol..thanks fred! ..grr.. so yeah i was roaming around the church with blue and green eyes.. =( typical.

and meanwhile, IT is killing me! ...sighhh.. i tried to type the codes.. but nope, technology is soo not my thing! ..sighh.. Alex, if your reading this.... you soo got to help me! ..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment