Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear you

Ok I have a question.. a general question, to be more specific.. lol.. is it wrong to bring yourself closer to someone, just to forget someone else?? ...

And don't ask why, or who.. I was just curious..;p

I'm having that sttuuuppiidd damm feeling again.. ;( and its not nice at all! ..Like you have so much to say , but then you can't.. ;( ... So maybe I should really let it out anonymously..

Dear you,
....Honestly, I don't know how to start..and I've no idea what am I trying to say.. but well,  *drama a bit* ..;p ;p I know there's a lot I want to tell you..and a lot I wanna hear from you.. because I don't understand how the hell it works.. And I don't know why every step I take.. there's you! ..;( ..Sigh.. and the worse part is... Whenever there's a girl in that topic.. gosh, I get this dayymm "crying" feeling.. grr and yeap I soo hate myself for this.. Yes I've been trying my hardest to forget you, like totally.. and just when I thought I was over you..apparently I was in denial.. or so they say..and at every end of the road or every choice I make, you're there... oh yes, its daymm hard being a girl.. and its even harder being me..;( ..but yeah, I don't understand what in the world happen.. okay, I shall not review back the history.. and yes, its hard you know.. damm bloody hard! sighhhh..

Err..don't bother asking who is it.. because I wont tell ..;p ;p

Ok so let's get real..Why is it always me? ...Lord, yes I understand your love for me.. and I'm trying to love as much as you love me. but not anywhere near there.. and yes your giving me all these trials..to keep me strong.. I get your point.. but please let it go, would you?? ..You know I want to get over it...I've surrendered it so many times..like so many timess! ..what else am I suppose to do? ..get a car to knock me so I loose my  memory? ..lol.. And at this point, I honestly, don't mind at all..

Oh lord, please help me with marketing! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment