Saturday, March 5, 2011

M!$$ m@rGr!+a ...;p

oiii!!

hehehe...guess who had their first MARGARITA today??

yeap, you guessed it! ...it was A-MA-ZING!! ...well, I don't doubt the drink.. it carries my name..;p
But seriously, I loved it! ..=)

Ok moving on..

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S WEEK IN ON!!!

Do come and to UCSI for our EVOLUTION DANCE NIGHT!! ..its on the 8TH OF MARCH!! MPH HALL!

Oh no, FORTUNATELY you don;t get to see me embarrassing myself on that day.. ;p ;p..well, I'm just in charge of the deco, which of cause the HALL is going to look smashing..lol.. ok that's a lie.. honestly I;m like the most un-creative person ever.. but I learned something..that once you've agreed to take the responsibility.. no matter how sucky the situation is.. you just have to move on..=)

And so day and night, where I neglected my assignments, and Yoke Jeng was ready to murder me any moment..hehehe.. oh well, who likes last minute work?? ..I was at home..printing, cutting, pasting, molding.. all sorts of stuff I tell you.. and as dumb as I could be, I thought I could do it myself.. tht I didnt need any help..but of cause, I was wrong.. cause apparently, the dark circles are more visible nowadays..vivid proof of lack of sleep..grr hmm maybe I should start using make-up.. =)

and its gonna be a hectic week.. I don't know how I'm gonna survive it..and oh did I mention my presentation is also on the 8th of MARCH, morning? ..oh crap, somebody kill me.. I mean how are you to concentrate talking crap to a group of audience when there are lotsa things to be done??! ..its going to be a nightmare! ...as it is normal usual day of presentation I'll be freaking out.. this is going to suicidal..

sighh.. but nevermind.. apparently after SKYTREK.. I feel like the most awesomest woman alive!! ..wooohooo!! .. like you can do anything you want..and get everything you desired!! ..and not forgetting the "margarita"!! ...now I'm surely on top! ..;p ;p ...

Alrite, I needed that moment for a bit..lol.. it can be a stress releaser! hehe

Anyways..do come an support us for IWD!! ..tickets priced at RM 10 (UCSI students) and RM 15 (NON-UCSIans)

nope, it doesn't require a date... so yes, your safe! ..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment