Saturday, March 26, 2011

Of assignments and holidays

Ok, since everyone is eager to know about the story of my "date" ...and because I refuse to be a nice and sweet girl..like I always am..;p ;p hehe..so I'm gonna keep everyone guessing..so I'm gonna say, "IT WAS GOOOODDD!!" XD ehhehehe.. oh yeap.. surely up for another! ..lol

Oh, and please do go and watch "Big Momma: Like father, like son.." ...I loved it! ..and the songs!! ..awesomeness! .heheh..

It's a saturday.. and yes I'm down with the assignments again.. and gosh, I'm already booked for my holidays k..=((

Booked with Pinky and Nisha..to Gentings..
Booked with Sam n Sudha.. definitely going out too..
Booked with Ishaa for movies..
Booked with the cousins, sis and family..
Promised Saha to go for KARAOKE... like about 2 weeks ago.. sigh
Meet Crystal for surelyyy..
Jacynta.. have to call her..

And my grandma from Johore asked me if I'm coming down again for this holidays.. siighh.. like I always do for every other holidays..

So how now?? ..=(

And gosh.. I have 3 more assignments left.. and I'm worried about how to spend my holidays?? ..Goodness Woman, get your priorities right!!! ..

Lol..and oh..

Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me..
But everyone around me..
Because of you..
I'm afraid..

No comments:

Post a Comment