Monday, February 23, 2009

Angels..

seems to me it has been ages since i last blogged..ok that is a bit too much..it has only been 2 days!!..thanks to my beloved sis..she has been working on her 'breastfeeding' presentation and was using the computer for the whole 2 days...last minute as usual..well it runs in the family..

anyway..it has been another unexpected day today.. i went back to being 8 years old..hehehe
thanks to LI WENG!! ..it was during English tutorial..where we were suppose to present our essay outline in the 'mahjong' paper..yeah tell me bout it!!..who in the world uses 'mahjong' paper still? well..if it wasn't for the 'mahjong' paper it would have been a boring tutorial lesson..as always..

I was listening attentively in class..as usual..hehe =p..suddenly 'bang'...someone knocked my head..i turned back..and the whole group was laughing..LI WENG HIT ME WITH THE MAHJONG PAPER!!! ...lol..well of cause..me being myself..not a chance I'm going to give in..and since i didn't want to spoil my group work for we have not presented yet..i tore a rough paper..and threw right back at her..and then the whole TB1 was playing with the mahjong paper..banging each..ok not the whole..only some..the 'childish' ones..

well, you may call us childish..but when will the time come again for us to behave like this?? after marriage and having kids??..or when you don't have any teeth and all your hair has turned grey?? I had the chance today..and I'm grateful that i took it..for I laughed again..hehehe
I know, you're thinking 'the weird girl'..here she goes again..talking nonsense..hehehe..
sorry..i can't help it but be who i am..it's either you take it or you leave it..I aint changing for no one..

before i end..i received a message today..from someone special in facebook..
I'm not sure whether he will be reading this or not..but I'm pretty sure he is..

I just wanna say,
I thank God that I met you in this life..
I must be doing something right..
for He keeps on sending me angels after angels..

I'm sorry I can't be the person you want me to be..
and I'm truly sorry that you have to go through all this..

But
I have found the true meaning of friendship..
There's nothing more I ask of you..
I hope we can be friends forever..

God bless you!!

p/s your future girlfriend must be really blessed to have you in her life..

2 comments:

  1. ooooo...whn a GUY met JUAN...
    haha!


    oh ya!
    i must post the MAHJONG PAPER in my blog SOMEDAY...haha!

    i miss tat part!
    damn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..Hey..Tnx 4 that beautiful comment once again but u dnt hav 2 b sorry 4 anything..Ur the exact person I want u 2 b..The blur red head gurl that craps a lot,kutuk ppl,likes 2 behave like n 8 yr old n most important loves God unconditionally..Like I said be4,not many ppl want 2 b them selves..Ur 1 special gurl!Stay the same n keep on doing wat u do best,being blur all the time!He..he..I'm bless 2 hav u as my fren!So chill yar..Thr's no need 2 b sorry 4 anything..=)

    ReplyDelete