Monday, February 2, 2009

Odd one out!!

Mom shouted..'JUANNNN!!!...IT'S 7a.m!!! GET UP GET UP!!!' still dreaming...i said 'no no ma...they wont start so early!!' ..my mom was like 'YOU'RE LATE FOR CLASS!!' i was like huh??..what day is it??..CRAP!! i was late!! ..and of all day it was my PUBLIC SPEAKING DAY!! ...the useless alarm didn't ring!!

i usually get up at 5.30a.m and take the 6.21 a.m. train!! i was like damm i'm like 1 and the half and hours late...a thought came to my mind..'already late no need to go!'..so tempting..but i was like..'DREAM On!! i slept at 2 a.m. practicing my speech!! i can't sacrifice my sleep for nothing..hehe..and then thank God it was City day...so all my family members was on leave..except me..as usual.. so my darling sis..made no noise in sending me to UTAR...while mom went to st john's for the deacons ordination..

i arrived at college 10 minutes early.. Ms danielle, our Arts lecturer gave us a heart attack before and after showing us the examples of Visual diary and our assignments!! i wanted to throw up there and there..I CANT BE DOING THAT!! ...my group members..are not a big fan of art either ..all of us wanted to drop dead there and there!! LOOK AT ME!!..seriously do i look like someone who can draw and paint??..i mean don't look at my hair of cause..i didn't paint it ..was in fact born with it..hehehe..I DONT!! ..arghhh

then during English lecture...i had another explosion.. Thanks to MISS REBECCA TAN SIEW YENG( i know you'll be reading this =p)..y do i always have to do something different..why can't i just follow the crowd..and write like a normal person..*sigh*
anyway..ms kasthoori asked us to write 5 sentence about our ideal partner.. seriously 5 sentence was obviously not enough...probably need a whole book or something..lolz..but i did manage 5 short sentence..well i don't know from where i got the idea of my ideal partner...and where did i come up with such words..perhaps i've already meet that someone..or maybe not..=(
and little miss becca here just had to make my life more miserable by handing out my paper to teacher!!..(becca your sooo gona get it!!)..=p ..and yeah mine was read out laud..damm..how embarrassing can it get??..especially the last part??

and finally...it was PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS!! and as usual..i was shivering, trembling,ready to throw up any moment..or perhaps just commit suicide there and there..hehe..STRESSED!!..just wanted to get done with it!
since i was the last student to perform my speech..i was able to compare theirs and how will mine turn out..practically all of them had power point presentation..!!
Lik jo talked about his robot..and even brought it along with him..
landy talked about how to study smart..quite informative..
charlene talked about BANANA!!...my favorite!!
Faye..talked bout CHOCOLITO!!...YUMMMYYYY
Gladice talked bout the differences between guys and gals..very entertaining..
one Chinese guy (forgot his name)..talked bout instant noodle..he didn't have any slide..but it was kinda erm..ok la
Kai ping talked bout vacation in Malaysia!!..

then it was my turn...i was like..gonela..i don't have any presentation!! but seriously..i didn't know what to put if i was to present it!!..no pictures..NOTHING!!
n plus i was the only one who was not talking bout something factual..i was talking bout my own experience..THE JOY OF SAVING LIVES..

i didn't have any choice than to show them what i had..what i practiced..
so i went up there..nervous of course..i spoke...and as i did..i saw all eyes was on me..i was like..thanking God..i manage to get their attention..and when i was done..
..it was like heaven!!...i was done!! ..i did my best i guess..or maybe i could have done better..like ms sharon said..or perhaps show some emotion..well..i don't know but as far as i'm concern i was sincere and i meant every word i said..
she did congratulate me though..for doing it without a presentation..
so sometimes..IT'S NOT THAT BAD TO BE THE ODD ONE OUT!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment