Friday, February 20, 2009

Whatever will be..will be

ohhhhhhhhh noooooooo...
i cant believe this!!!
another one???...
*knocks head*!!!...
why did i agree??....*learn how to say 'NO' ..girl*

anyway today during Computer Studies class..Ms low suddenly started talking about wedding..it was suppose to be about the chapter on System Unit..yeah..two totally different topics..
she was asking ..'is there any girl here who never dreamt of wearing the wedding gown and taking pre-wedding pictures??' ..actually none of us got..what was she talking about..she put it in a all-so-complex sentence..but later we understood..

She said..'you only get married ONCE!!...this is your chance to actually be in a gown..and that also the gown sure rented!!..yala..why wanna buy something that you're gonna where once in your life..? i was like imagining...ME??...WEDDING????...GOWN??..PICS??...yeah!!!!..heheheh
then i was like WHAT????!!! ..I'm on 19...NINETEEN!!! ..N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N!!!! ...wait..I'm not even 19 yet...still 18!!!...EIGHTEEN!!..oh crap!!!..what in the world am i trying to prove...??

well anyway..12 years ago..i was 7 years old..i mean if I'm 19 this year..or else it will be 11 years ago..ok ok..i'll cut it out about my age alright..!! We were in the choir singing this song called 'que sera sera' ...i was wearing shevonne's red and black and white dress..with a big bow at the back..ohh..yeah..*i looked ADORABLE!!*..hehe sorry am in my 'perasaning mood' as usual..
anyway..do you the disadvantages of being the second or the last kid??...you get all second-hand stuffs!!! ..every thing is passed down from my sister to me.. from my shoes..right up to my mittens..and also my NAPKIN!!..all SECOND-HAND!!..even my first holy communion dress..was not new..it was my sis..but we had to alter it of cause..as you can see..i was an ADORABLY GORGEOUS over sized little girl..hehehe..i made sure for confirmation..i had a new one!!..already have my freedom of speech..have to use it to the maxx!!!..=p

anyway back to 'que sera sera' ..i was in std 1...and i got 1st place!!..hehe..yeah..pure LUCK!!..i do not belive in luck..but my luck stands for 'Labour under correct knowledge'..hehe..that's my LUCK!!.. and my mom bought me this..baby all gone.. you know the baby doll..which was famous for her milk bottle..and the cherry..?? i was so excited!!..SUPER DUPER EXCITED!! i never left the doll anywhere but by my side.. with her blond hair...and blue eyes..
hehe..i feed her like everyday...with her stroller..i used to bring her walking...lolz...sorry..don't know why am i so hyper today!!!

I still haven't started my que sera sera story..there's no any story...just that the song it self..

When i was just a little girl..
I ask my mother..'what will i be?'
will i be pretty..??..will i be rich??
here's what she said to me..

Que sera sera..whatever will be..will be..
the future's not ours to see..
Que sera sera..
what will be will be..

then she grew and asked her lover..
then she had kids..and her kids asked..
and everybody gave the same answer..

whatever will be..will be..
the future's not ours to see..

the future's not ours to see..i do not know if I'm getting married..i do not know if i can feed a real baby...i do not know whether he will be mine or not..i do not know if i can get that scholarship..i do not know if i can go shopping this Christmas..i do not what's gonna happen tomorrow...but i know one thing..WHATEVER WILL BE..WILL BE..

if it was meant to be..it will happen..even though you have to walk through heaven and hell..IT WILL HAPPEN!!..so just hang in there!!..for something will happen if you only you believe and have unending faith in HIM!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment