Monday, February 9, 2009

Unanswered questions..

I do not understand it at all..!! ARGHHH

why you being so cruel?
who you think you are?
Just to come in to my life..
steal my heart..
Then leave me here to bleed..
What exactly do have in your mind?

How do you take it so easily?
Not a minute i can go..
without thinking of you..
I can't sleep at night..
You do not want to leave my mind..
Neither do you want to let me go..
In fact, you keep me coming back for more..

I hate you soooo much!!
I wish i never met you..
My life would have definitely
Been much easier..
Perhaps I should just let you go..

But I know i can't..
Not now..not ever..
It's too late..
It's too much..

You walked into my life..
Invisibly..
I couldn't see you..
Then you dried my tears..
I finally found you..
All the impossible i wanna do..

Why do I always expect the unexpected?
What in the world..
Got me to think..
That you're there waiting for me..
or that I'm the reason for your smiles..
or even get the crazy idea..
that you're actually wasting your time..
Thinking of me..

Maybe I should just let you go..=(

hehehe..i know..
i should get a life huh??..=p

No comments:

Post a Comment