Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Booked

tomorrow is going to be a long day...I know i can't possibly blog..I'm not even suppose to blog today..but I'm waiting for the water to boil..and also for the rice to cook..so why waste time right?? hehe =p

anyway...here's my schedule for tomorrow..

5.30 a.m~of the bed..
6.20a.m~ in the train..wouldn't have place to sit..
6.50 a.m~reach sentral..revise public speaking in mcd
7.30a.m~get in putra lrt..won't have place to sit either..=(
7.45a.m~reach asia jaya..wait for T629 rapid kl bus
8.00a.m~reach UTAR..go to UTARICT or reading room and sleep..
9.00a.m ~Computer studies lecture
11.00a.m~study account
11.30a.m~economics tutorial
12.30p.m~continue accounts
1.00p.m~ computer studies practical
2.00p.m~prepare for public speaking
2.30p.m ~public speaking mid term exam
3.30p.m~prepare for accounts
3.45p.m~accounts exam
5.15p.m~go back home and get ready for ash Wednesday mass
8.00p.m~ash Wednesday mass
9.30p.m~mass ends also dinner
10.00p.m~a time for my self..

well..so basically I'm booked from head to toe tomorrow..and surely going to screw up my accounts paper..=(

anyway..the waters boiling!!...and i need to S-T-U-D-Y...=) thanks for listening..means a lot to me..=D

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment