Sunday, February 1, 2009

i hate this part!!

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!...
i can't take it any longer!!
Thought that we were stronger..
all we do is linger..
slipping through my finger..

i don't wanna try now..
all that's left's goodbye to..
find a way that i can tell you..

I HATE THIS PART RIGHT HERE!!...

hehehe..ok chill chill...i'm not singing that to anyone..
But seriously i'm hating this part soooo terribly!!..i hate this feeling!!! i hate this unprepared-ness in me!!..ARGH

i'm having my public speaking tomorrow!!..and i'm here still got time to blog.. I'm surely gonna screw it up!! like i always do..i hate being a pessimist..but i can't help it..cause i know i'm not going to do well...

what i if i bore them..or make a fool out myself??...or even worst..just throw up??..
CRAP!!!..maybe i should just take an MC...i mean..i am feeling sick anyway!!..
what if i forget my lines??...wish there is someone i can talk too!!...probably get them to lie to me..that i am not that bad after all..=(

ok...with the guidance of the Holy Spirit..i am gonna go up there.and do my BEST!!.. i am going to smile!!..though i forget my lines...hope that they will at least show their sympathetic smile..at my lame joke!!...it cant be that bad??..can it??..
OH NOOOOO...ITS GOING TO BE AWFUL!!..

but i do feel much better ...hmmm
anyway..i better go and PRACTICE!!..
and theY are showing HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IN 615!!
God..its sooo unfair for you test me like this!!

p/s keep me your prays!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment