Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You think you know me??..

SOME KNOWN AND UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME..=P

1)I will be 19 in the 15th of June 2009..(the last number of my age and year always matches)
2)I cant see without my glasses or contacts..
3)I still have my soft toys in bed room..all sitting comfortably on my bed(I'm looking forward in getting more..=p)
4)HILLSONGS and PLANET SHAKERS's songs..are my pillar of strength
5)I am a big fan of the band westlife..gay or not..their songs are AWESOME!!..
6)The novel 'PARADISE' by Judith Mcnaught is the best romance novel i've read so far.
7)I love the colour purple, pink, and black..
8)I love playing CHESS..and wouldn't stop till i CHECKMATE you!!
9)I love going online and chatting after midnight..the best so far is till 6 a.m. ..(mom got up after that..hehe)
10)I prefer singing compared to playing instruments..though I'm pretty bad at both..
11)Hamburger or salad??...HAMBURGER!!!
12)I thread my eyebrows every 3 weeks at least..
13)I hate hot beverages especially milo. I don't take tea and coffee..
14)I dislike the black mushrooms..it feels like I'm in fear factor eating a leech..
15)I do not believe in love at first sight.
16)I love jigsaw puzzles. Preferably the 1000 pieces..the harder the better..hehe
17)I love wearing dangling earrings..
18)I prefer flats or sport shoes compare to my heels..
19)Jeans are so cool compared to skirts..and this doesn't mean I'm a tomboy..
20)I love dressing up for parties, weddings, functions etc..
21)I love going to the MOVIES!!..
22)Cam-whoring!!is what i am best at..=p
23)Jeremiah 29:11..is my favorite bible verse..
24)if i was given a choice between my MP3 and a paper and pencil..I would choose the
the paper and pencil..
25)I can touch my nose..with my tongue.. =p

hehehe...not that i have so much free time left..just that..i wouldn't know what i really like until i wrote it down..

No comments:

Post a Comment