Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a life..

Is there any possibility that I can disown my sister??...LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!! ..of all the sisters..why she??? ...and me??.. NO!!! ...she's has gotten into my last nerve!!..and yeah it cracked..and you don't wanna know what happen..it was my fault i admit..but she bloody hell triggered it..but still i should have had more control of my anger... then again no human would have tolerated that..SERIOUSLY!! no more comments..and I'm not in a mood to talk about it either..

This is the part i wish i was never born in this family!!...at least not with her!!!.. and I hate myself for this...as it is I have tonnes of assignments left, exam on the way..i so do not need another reason to hate this so-called life I'm having..

Verse 1
A broken heart..
I come to you..
A wounded soul..
I turn to you..

Hoping you will carry me again..
across the heaven so high..
On your wings, dear Lord
I want to soar..

Chorus 1
Take me away
Where I can be with you..
For in this place
I do not belong..

Verse 2
With tearful eyes
I cry to you
With all my strength
I run to you

For this is where you placed me..
What's best you give me..
There must have something
That i've missed..

Chorus 2
Take me Home..
Where I know you're there
This is the place
Forever I'd dwell..

Bridge
On you promises i rest
Like an eagle I'll rise
Where ever you are..
There I am..

now if only i had the perfect tune..to match it..

No comments:

Post a Comment