Sunday, February 8, 2009

Songs

well i haven't been through anything interesting these days...actually i have.. but it's not really necessary hehehe...okey, I'll give you a clue..(I'm having butterflies in my stomach)=P

anyway..ever wondered how on earth the composers come up with such brilliant lyrics??.. and every time you hear those words...you'll go like.. WOW..IT'S SO TRUE!!..be it a praise and worship song..or a love song..they are simply beautiful.. i really wish..that i can one day come up with such words..=(

Here are the list of song..that touched me..

Praise and Worship:
  1. I choose to worship
  2. Complete
  3. Who am I
  4. I'm yours
  5. Reason that I live
  6. Why
  7. Be magnified
  8. Take me deeper
  9. Renew me
  10. The potter's hand
  11. Breathe
  12. You are mine
  13. Mighty to save
  14. Majesty (here I am)
  15. Use me
Love songs
  1. From this moment
  2. Sempurna
  3. Breathless
  4. Superhuman
  5. This I promise you
  6. At the beginning
  7. Unbelievable
  8. If you're not the one
  9. Crush
  10. If i were a boy(remix)
  11. I can love you like that
  12. You say it best when you say nothing at all
  13. It's all coming back to me
  14. Hero (enrique)
  15. Heaven
and all westlife songs..hehe

well..ok then..gtg!!
take care and have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment