Tuesday, March 10, 2009

dehydrated??..

I think i slept around 4.45a.m. last night!!...could be later than that..was tossing and turning on the bed..*sigh*..INSOMNIA?? nahhh....DEPRESSED??? ...I'm only 19!!! ...CRAZY!! ..yeah baby/..=p

anyway got up at 5.30a.m..was a little late, almost miss the train..you know..GIRLS!! ..but am not that bad la..can get ready in about half an hour..=)..if there is a function..the least i need maybe 3 hours..=p

i was in the train..and you'll never guess what happen!!..well it almost happen..but if it ever HAPPEN!!...I'd rather die than going through it again..and i don't think that it's a coincidence that every time when i have something important, and then only something tend to go wrong.. in short..i think its called test from God..

i was hanging on to this pole..when a young lady...with her son in her arms..came in from Serdang station..obviously there aint no place and none gave her also..at this time..you can see all those head of those who are seated..bowing to the floor to find for coins..all were SLEEPING!!

and then i was looking into the baby boy's big absolutely beautiful eyes!!..wow..i dont know why i have something for EYES...but seriously i'm sure this guy is gonna get loads of admirers..unfortunately he's a lil bit young for me ..=p

alright..let me get straight to the point..at bandar tasik selatan..my stomach begin to turn..i could feel mom's milo..creating an extreme whirlpool..then i started to sweat...like terribly sweat!! n btw it was 6.40am...and its extremely cold in the train.. i was having that dehydrated feeling again!!...been through it once!!..damm!! not again!!...i can't!! ..i really can't..its like there's something that's separating your soul from your body..*NO JOKE*!!!

i know i can't tell my mom..that's the last thing..she'll get really worked out..probably take the whole day off...but then..in mid valley..i couldn't take it anymore..was terribly sweating..
could feel the blood rushing to my brains..leaving me face..turning it pale..my lips were breaking.. *should have applied more gloss..=p* i had to do something..

i went through the crowd..to where my mom was seated..hoping she has some minyak kapak or something..she looked at me..'whats wrong'...i was like..'i'm sick' ..she was even worse than what i had expected..quickly got up and gave me her seat..i was like..no need...im going to reach!!..
she didn't have minyak kapak..but gave me panadol...which of cause..i cant take it..still empty stomach..and the she suggested..'No need to go today!!' ...i was like ..NOOOOOOOO!! I HAVE TOO!! ..my English assignment needed to be handed over..and also i practically stayed up the whole night.. for accounts..!! and again..she said, 'come i follow you to sentral'..!!..
i was like..'its ok!!'..i'll be alright..then sentral came..i got down..

through the elevator i walk..it was so close to my throat..*okey i better not describe it* ...or else you'd probably need to get a plastic bag..it's gross!! and then i entered mcd..which was a wrong choice..
coz the smell of 'whatever you call it' ..made me even sick..i think i was already turning green..
it would be obvious it i wasn't tanned..

i sat there...and gosh..as usual..when something goes wrong..something else will surely be perfect but at that moment you're not in the mood to enjoy it..there's this couple of extremely cute drop dead kinda guys seated opposite me..!!! i was like..damm..'i must have looked terrible'!!! ...so i just rested my head on the table..thinking what in the world has gone..why am i feeling dehydrated..i did drink lots of water..*once was enough* ...and then as soon as i rested my eyes..it all came to reality..* i didnt have enough sleep!!!* haizzz...

and then mom messaged..but seriously..i was too weak to sms her back..she straight away called..ask me to get something to eat..i said 'alright'...but i cant!!! i know if i did i will surely throw up..then she ask me to buy 100 plus..i cant even sip the water..finally she just asked me to pray...which was the best solution..

so i slowly got up..it was time to go..bought my lrt ticket..going up the escalator..got a msg from mom..saying 'i'm coming there!!" ...i was like huh??? she wanted to pass me the minyak kapak..she was already in the lrt..i was like!!..NOOOO...i'm on my way to collegem already..felt sooo sorry..she was extremely sweet..well, moms!! i shouldn't have told her!!!...and then she asked me to the asam thing..which i hated the most!! how in the world..could somone say its nice??

on lrt..surprisingly had place to sit..the nausea feeling was reducing..*thank god* ...and then reached college..during lecture...cant keep my eyes open!!..haizzz...

i learned my lesson today...
not that sleep is important..
anyway it is important.
but get your priorities right!!..
before you decide your next step..

p/s i've never been anywhere as cold as you..

No comments:

Post a Comment