Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just have a little faith

im done!!...im done!!!...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IM DONE!!!...i can't believe it!!!....gosh!!!..IM DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


hehehe..sorry for acting crazy...but seriously i'm like the most relieve person on earth...the worst fear is over..OVER!!!! ....THANK YOU LORD!!...


anyway here's what happen..

Part of our computer studies assignment is debating..yeah DEBATING!!...i am one the last person to actually 'STAND UP' and speak out..you know..there's this thing called stage fright..
=( but if you ask me to write it down..hahaha...it should be alright!!..
but not speaking..i mean if its informal then yeah..but in front of all the so-called human..wait they are called human..anyway with those pairs of eyes starring at you..walau wei..never in my wildest dreams...would i agree to it..no way hun!! ..


anyway back to my story..

Our lecturer, didn't give us any schedule on when are we suppose to debate, which means she will choose randomly who's gonna debate for that particular day..

Mellissa said she had this feeling that we are going to be the first..i was like..can't be!! ..i mean in most of the presentation our group will be the first...so i was hoping that God would actually have a little bit pity on us..just for this time cause we really didnt prepare anything..no practice..some of us didn't even have the points till the last 15 mins..uh-huh..and guess what??..
i know God loves me so dearly..that He wants me to be the first in everything..and there is no exception..*sigh* ..


so yeah..ms Low said: the first group that will be debating today is on E-LEARNING!! ..my heart sank...i couldn't believe my ears..i was like..WHY LORD??!! WHY!!...i could feel Him looking at me and laughed..saying, "who asked you not to be prepared?? ..and besides, I love seeing you getting worked out!" well..He was so playing games with me..so yeah..He had it..hehe..

I said: you want me to do this..i will!!..i mean its not like i have a choice..but just make sure you help me..pleaseeeeeeeeee...just this one time!!..


so i put the sign of the cross...and went in front..i was the first speaker..i couldn't think..my heart was about to come out any moment.. Ms Low checked my attire..you know...FORMAL!! ..formal and me so can't get along..sigh...

so jerry the opposition guy supported the cons of e-learning..and my group supported the pros of e-learning..he started first..i kononya took down notes...can't even hold the pen properly..when he's done..yeah..MY TURN!!!...

i spoke..i didnt understand what i was speaking..whatever came to my mind..i just spoke.. all eyes were on me..part on me was happy i manage to get their attention..another part..wanted to just get done with it...

so yeah!!....i told what i wanted..i could have said more..if only we practiced...and was prepared with my cue cards..instead of the big A4 paper..
mellissa spoke..then followed by rebecca...

then came to the open debate session..now ur speaking my language..hehehe.. this part is where you get to question the opposition or they will question us..well the arguing part..hehe....so yeah Jerry started..automatically i stood up and gave my part..and then it continued for like 6 minutes or so..none stop..heheehe..was pretty hillarious..

and then 6 minutes was done!!!..yay!!!..which means we were done!!!!....wooohoooo....
Ms low concluded it was a good debate session..if you ask me..i think it was the worst...i was crapping all the time...i should have read it thoroughly before embarrassing myself up there..

anyway you know whats the weird part..not to brag or anything..these people actually congratulated me.. kononnya i was not bad at all... but hey..only i know the truth..i suck at debating..TOTALLY!!!..

but im sooooo glad its over...!! at least now i can concentrate on my arts peacefully..

see how GOD works..??..
He put you in a situation where it's the last place you wanna be..and it actually turned out to be something unexpected..up the extend that people came and congratulated you thinking you did the best..
well..He's amazing..

now i see HIM smilling..and saying: JUST HAVE A LITTLE FAITH..=)

1 comment:

  1. totally same wif me...got the 1st group present feeling...hahahaha!

    ya, i talking crap oso ~~haha!

    ReplyDelete