Monday, March 9, 2009

this aint a fairy tale..

CINDERELLA!!..SNOW WHITE!!...SLEEPING BEAUTY!!..BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!! ..
sounds familiar??...it has too...my mom told me this like bout a million times.. i also read the stories over and over again..plus they come in package..if you know one..you have to know the rest.. she used to distract us while feeding us.. i wasn't a problem with food..(explains my size) ..my sis was..(explains her size)..hehehe ..

anyway about the stories..they use to create this mentality in me that..everywhere you go..there's always..'happily ever after' ...
characters are practically the same in all the stories:
a princess..a villain..(most likely the step mom)..and of course PRINCE CHARMING!! !!!...yiiippeeee...gosh..(why am i soo excited??) ..hehehe..
and i always imagine the prince charming..on the white horse...awwhhhhh...*wink*
coming to save me...from what???...dont ask me..
i have really wild imaginations..
then i heard this song..from taylor swift again..

which told me something...that i'm officially naive and dumb to believe that..and still believe in it..
there aint no prince charming..or white horses..
there aint no happily ever after..
i'm not a princess..and this is not a fairy tale..=(
i most probably will stay single..for the rest of my life..but hey so what??..=p

WHITE HORSE

Say you're sorry..that face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it too..
As i paced back and forth all this time..
Cause i honestly believed in you..

Holding on the days drag on..
Stupid girl, i should have known..
i should have known..

I'm not a princess..this aint a fairy tale..
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet..
Lead her up the stairwell..

this aint hollywood, this is a small town..
i was a dreamer before you went and let me down..
now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around..

Baby, i was naive.. got lost in your eyes..
and never really had the chance..
i had so many dreams about you and me..
happy endings... now i know..

I'm not a princess..this aint a fairy tale..
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet..
Lead her up the stairwell..

this aint hollywood, this is a small town..
i was a dreamer before you went and let me down..
now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around..

and there you are on your knees..
begging for forgiveness..begging for me..
just like i always wanted..but im so sorry

Cause I'm not your princess..this aint a fairy tale..
I'm gonna find someone someday who will actually treat me well
this is a big world..that was a small town..
there in my rearview mirror dissappearing now..

now it's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now...

I love her endings!!!!...it make sense..everything..in every songs she sing
at first she sounds negative..but her ending teaches the lesson..hehehe,,=)

No comments:

Post a Comment