Wednesday, March 11, 2009

dont walk away..

Have you ever had this really close friend..where suddenly you guys are no more close..
and you don't know why..perhaps it was something you said..or did..
you try to find out why..but was left clueless..
you tried your best to get back to them..but they dont give a damm..
Hurt maybe the best word to describe it..
I just wish..things didnt change..

DON'T WALK AWAY ~michael jackson~

Don't walk away..
See i just can't find the right things to say..
I tried but all my pain gets in the way..
Tell me what i have to do..so you'll stay
Should i get down on my knees and pray..

How can i stop losing you?
How can i begin to say?
when there's nothing left to do..
Don't walkaway..

I close my eyes..
Just to try and see you smile one more time..
It's been so long..now all i do is cry..
Can't we find some love..to take this away..
Cause the pain gets stronger everyday..

How can i begin again?
How am i to understand..
when there's nothing left to do..
Dont walkaway

See now why..
all my dreams been broken..
I dont know where we're going..
Everything we said and all we've done now..
Don't let go..i dont wanna walkaway..

now why..
all my dreams been broken..
dont know where we're going..
Everything begins to set us free..
cant you see..i dont wanna walkaway..


If you go..i wont forget you..
Cant you see..that you will always be
eventhough i had to let you go..
there's nothing left to do..
don't walkaway..

but hey..you wanna go..i have no right to stop you..
you can erase me from your memory..for good..
But i know i can't possibly do that..
even if tried..hehe..its imposible..

take care..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment