Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tired of waiting..=(

We were both young when i first saw you..
I close my eyes and the flash back starts
I'm standing there...
On the balcony in summer air..

See the light..see the part the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowds
and say hello..
Little did i know..

That you were Romeo
you were throwing pebbles..
And my daddy said..stay away from Juliet..
And i was crying on the staircase..
Begging you please don't go..

And i said..
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone..
I'll be waiting..all there's left to do is run..
You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess!!
It's a love story..baby just say YES!!!

So i sneaked out to the garden to see you..
We keep quiet cause we're dead if there knew..
So close your eyes..
Skip this town for a little while..

Cause you were romeo..I was a scarlet letter...
And my daddy said..stay away from Juliet..
But you were everything to me..
I was begging you please don't go..

And I said..
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone..
I'll be waiting..all there's left to do is run..
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess!!
It's a love story..baby just say YES!!!

Romeo save me..they try to tell me how to feel..
This love is difficult..but it's a real..
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess..
It's a love story..Baby just say YES!!

I got tired of waiting..
Wondering if you were ever coming around..
My faith in you is fading..
When i met you on the outskirts of town..
and i said..

Romeo save me..i've been feeling so alone..
I keep waiting for you but you never come..
Is this in my head..I don't know what to think..
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said..

Marry me Juliet..you'll never have to be alone..
I love you and that's all i really know..
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress..
It's a love story..baby just say YES!!

But where's my Romeo?? *sigh*

2 comments: