Monday, March 2, 2009

Renew me..

It's Monday again..i hate MONDAYS!!...it's the beginning of the week and class finishes at 4.30!! =(
and I don't feel like going to college tomorow..I'm only having 2 hours class..1 hour Computer Studies Lecture..and 1 hour Arts tutorial..I will be more that happy to skip arts..=p but CS..is a bit hard..cause suddenly Ms Low will have some pop quiz..she'll compile all our quizes and that is like about 10% of our finals...but but..I'm also having CS and Econs exam on wednesday!!..and i havent's started a thing!!!...

Dear Lord, Please help me make a wise decision!!! =) AMEN!!

Anyway..last year i wanted to download this song called 'RENEW ME' ..by 'i forgot who sang it'...and after downloading it i realize it wasnt the song i wanted to download..but wow...the song that i downloaded...was really an awesome song!!..the lyrics are very true..i could just copy and paste it..but its a totally different feeling..when you actually write down the lyrics manually..=)

RENEW ME BY HERITAGE SINGERS

why am i such a dusty window? ..
for you light to shine through..
why am i just a tiny star..?
in the sky already blue..
why do i offer everything..?
with my heart closes like a fist..
i wanna love you better than this..

why do i live like i'm in chains..?
when you have set me free
why do i have to break your heart?
before i fall to my knees..
i know it's time to pray for change..
give all i have to give..
i wanna love you better than this..

so renew me, remake me...
undo me, unbreak me..
come into the empty spaces..
of my broken places..
and..consume me, complete me..
pursue me, redeem me..
let your Holy Spirit living through me..
Renew me..

i need you as my refuge..
my first and last resort..
be the river always running..
through my deepest thougths..
keep me in your arms..
Cause even when i drift..
I wanna love you better than this..

so renew me, remake me..
undo me..unbreak me..
come into the empty spaces
of my broken places
and..consume me, complete me
pursue me, redeem me..
let your Holy Spirit living through me..
so renew me..

My life..bending to your will
seeking you until i'm more and more like you..

nice or not??..I don't know..but i'm finding it simply amazing!!..cause i feel that's how we are living now..in a world of pretend!! ..well..at least i am..=( ...one can only be renewed..if He or She really wants to..=)

alright then..class starts at 3 pm!!..got to go...god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment