Monday, February 28, 2011

Stuck like glue!

Ok honestly, I've been super duper busy this past few days.. like really extremely buzy.. sighh..yes, you guessed it last minute work again.

This is just to inform you.. That I am very much alive.. and feeling alive..having so much of things to do, keeps you occupied and less thinking..=)

But I have 3500 words assignment due tomorrow.. I don't know how.. but damm, I got to pull it off real quickly!

Lord, please don't take this oppurtunity to teach me a lesson.. I kina need all the help I can..;p

and oh oh.. this song is AWESOME!!

There you go making my heart beat again..
Heart beat again.. heart beat again.
There you go making me feel like kid..
Won't you do it.. do it..one time
There you go, pulling me right back in..
Right back in.. right back in..
And I know.. I'm never letting go..

Stuck like glue..
You and me, baby we're stuck like glue..
Stuck like glue..
You and me, baby we're stuck like glue..

hehe..I like it! ..oh well, till I find someone to sing it too..

No comments:

Post a Comment