Thursday, June 30, 2011

A day before camp..

heeeyy..

A few days ago..I was on my legs and toes to post something.. I was so close to jumping off my computer chair to get my hands on the keyboard.. Unfortunately, I had assignments to hand in.. and of cause right after that..I'm banned from going anywhere near the computer.. as the eyes..got even worse than ever..;((

But no worries..I went to KPJ this morning..and hopefully the medications is enough to last me till Monday..;)

Sooooo.. the weekends up!! ...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ..Are you excited as I am?? hehehhe.. ohh sorry sorry, let me rephrase!! ..Are you ready for HFC'S most-awaited ENGLISH YOUTH CAMP!!?? XD

Oh yeapp..its this weekend.. 1st-3rd of July..;))

And since my blogging mood just went away.. ;( let;s say a prayer..;)

Dear Lord,
Thank you for being the AWESOME God, You have always been.;) 

...You walked with us through it all and made us believe that the impossible is surely possible with you around. We lift up to you all the participants of our camp unto your hands..that if its Your will, may your words touch their hearts..and may your ways be the lamp unto their feet. 
We pray for all the committee members who have put in their heart and soul, that whatever the outcome may turn out to be...we may accept it with an open heart for thy will be done!! May we never forget that in whaetver we do all glory, honour and praise goes to You and only for you!

Lastly, let the fun begin!! XD


Amen!!

We shall meet again after camp..;))

No comments:

Post a Comment