Monday, June 27, 2011

The eyes.

Guess who skipped class today?? ;)

Oh well, my design and layout class got cancelled...and I'm not sure if I can stand anymore of Mr Nazvi's jokes.. lol..I mean he is an awesome lecturer.. he makes us laugh all the time though half of the time he'll be thinking that "men" are the awesome-est species ever existed..which of cause I would throw my self over to argue that is he absolutely, definitely WRONG!!..but hey, the dude's gonna mark my grades.. whatever he says..have to be true..for now..;))

But honestly  I'm not in the mood to spend 1 hour and 30 mins lecture on how to write. ;) My head has been bugging me since morning..and the rain! ..oh the rain is the sweetest ever.. I didn't wanna leave the bed.. but of cause that was before I knew my class was cancelled.. so I got up, showered, almost ready to leave, when I logged in FB to see that class in cancelled!!..UCSI should enter the guiness world records for cancelling classes every now and then..grrr!! oh well, thank God I havent left yet.. Guess, its the perfect oppurtunity to skip Media Writting Skills and have this time for myself....;))


By the way, guess who created the most gorgeous cartoon eyes this world has ever seen?? ..LOL.. sorry sorry, I'm oh-so-excited..cause I'm done with the eyes!! ..and I did it all by myself wei!! That's like as awesome accomplisment k! ..hehehe.. oh wait, before i go crazy with the eyes and drive you crazy as well.. we actually have this 10% assignment in which we have to create cartoon eyes using adobe illustrator.. so the whole of last night, i was cracking my head..on what kinda eyes should i draw an angry eyes, or sad eyes or seductive eyes.. ;( the execution part is alright..its the thinking part that drives me crazy..

Speaking of eyes.. I think eyes,... is the most extraordinary part in your body. And I'm not saying this cause I might loose my eye sight.. But seriously, have you ever stared at those eyes that sends shivers all over..and makes you melt like you never did..like they have this "magnetic" power that you just can't help staring..and then you have to force yourself to "unstare" at it..or else you might get lost in it..lol..
Eyes, they say a lot without saying a word.. They have this certain colour that nobody can match it.. They let go off tears..the biological clock in your body that knows exactly what your feeling deep down. And most importantly, then show what is in your heart. They eyes..leads to where your heart is..

Simply incredible..

Ok lets stop it with eyes.. lets go to the weekend!! ;)))

Weeeeekeeenndd!! ...hehehhe..oh yesss, i had one awesome one.. like seriously!.. It felt kinda good, to not have your mind 24/7 on assignments and due dates.. and for once, have the time of your life..with all the people you love..  those moments are clearly irreplaceable.. never in a million years I'm gonna find another AWESOME committee as HFC's English youths!! ...but then suddenly it got me thinking, once we're done with the camp..then what?? ;((((

Oh well, when we get over to that river..we'll find a way to cross it..

Till then.. have a great monday bloggers! ..I shall go write my news story ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment