Thursday, June 9, 2011

She aint giving up..

"Everything I once held dear, I count it all as lost.."

So last night I had a terrible conflict within me. Yes a conflict. I wonder if you guys get it too.. Like all of a sudden, you go totally blank, where in the world are you, what's happening around you. Everyone around you seem like a stranger. My mom told me somethings..but I couldn't remember any of it. I just stared at her and nodded my head. I knew she and my sis had an argument.. but it was like I wasnt there.. Dissappeared through thin air. My body was there, my soul was still on earth.. it was just wasnt with me.

So what do you when this happens???

I prayed, its either that, or I jump of the clift of the higest mountain.. ;( 

Then I started sobbing like a little girl whos brother broke the head of her favorite doll. I didn't know why I cried, but it felt so much better. I felt relieved. I felt comforted. I felt saved. And I knew I wasnt alone.

Ok, something changed right?? The way my words are coming are soooo weiirddd!! ..don't you think so?? hmmm did you sense some changes in the way I blog?? sigghh..

Help her, before she dissappears through thin air..;p

She stares blankly at the sky
Wondering how she got here..
How it all started..
She tries to complete the puzzle
But some pieces are missing..
She searches for a reason, for an answer
But ends up with a question..
She struggles to paint the picture..
But it blurrs out somewhere..
She wants to be heard..
But the voices are way too laud..
She tries to put on a smile..
But there is a crack in between..


She might be clinging on to a thin rope..
But she aint giving up..

No comments:

Post a Comment