Friday, June 10, 2011

The murder of the second cockroach..;p

Its 8.30am and here I am again, failing miserably at my attempt to detached with words.. ;p;p Sorry to bug you again with my lame post..but I can't help it.. I'd go crazy if I read another book. lol..oh by the way, I finished reading My Sister's Keeper.. and gooossshhh.. I was literally sobbing towards the end k! ..Its a daayymm good book! ..Go read it! ..;)

I have my presentation at 9.30a.m. ....yes this is the part where I go, "OMG!!..I can't do it!! I'm gonna fall on my heels and tear my niche's skirt!" I dont why am I so afraid of falling during presentations..hmm weird..

Now thats the thing... I woke  up feeling like a zombie today.. like no way I'm going to go through this day .. ;( then like a zombie,I walked in the bathroom.. and this dayymm flying cockroach almost took away my life!!..I wanted to scream my lungs out, and I realize I didnt wanna wake my 76 year old grandma whose fast asleep. So I took the ridsect and sprayed the whole bathroom, sprayed and sprayed probably half the bottle is finished by now..;p ..and I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the LIFE SAVER RIDSECT!!..gosh, it was a nightmare k,having to deal with that gross, ugly, big, suicidal cockroach..;) and yes,today I killed a second cockroah in my life.. yes, pretty lame, but hey..thats going into my bibliography aite! ..;p ;p

Anyway I have a new challenge today..;)  Since I killed the monstreous cockroach, I intend to smile..XD.. yes to smile at whatever that comes along the way.. to accept everything that is gonna happen.. Just incase if my mind chose to speak Japanese today, or I tore my skirt, or they deide to reject my resume..yes the resume for my internship.. I'm gonna smile..why??? Because thats how you face life I guess. And because I know, its gonna rain forever.. the fact that the sun is going to shine sooner or later, gives you a reason to smile..;)

Another thing.. I rarely get this feeling.. or say it very often..but I think I'm gifted with the most amazing sister in the world..;) I don't know why I felt like saying that.. but if there is someone who inspires me, if there is someone behind this smile..if there is someone who can make me laugh and cry all at the same time.. and I'm not saying this because she already gave me my gift or that she drives me to uni almost every morning..;p but simply because she is my sister..;) and honestly, I have no idea what I would do without her..;)

And yes I wrote that when I'm completely sober and in a clear state of mind..;)

So to an awesome day...or no matter how its gonna turn out.. I'll make it awesome..

Will let you know how it goes..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment