Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm still oh-so-awesome and amazing! ..;p

So you wanna know what makes me... me?? ;))

  • I am overly sensitive. I cry and I'm not afraid of crying.. I cry for small things.. I cry when I'm hurt.. I cry even more, when I'm taken for granted.
  • I have a very big ego. Superbly big, that you can't possibly match it. Uh-huh, its very big, that if you expect me to go and tell you "hi" ..I'll probably think twice.. ;(
  • I don't speak my mind off. I tell you something nice though its not.. to take care of your feelings. As long as your happy, I don't mind getting hurt, I just can't bare see you getting hurt.
  • I can't say "no"..and I mean that literally. You ask me to do something, no matter how pack my schedule is, I'll do it..even if I have to stay up all night.. I will..;(
  • My sister says I live in another world. And I agree with her. In my world, butterflies fly freely, angels are always present and my prince charming rides a white horse..;p ;p In other words, I live in denial.
  • I am the definition of last minute. Like the last-ever-minute. Which explains the dark circles around my eyes, staying up all night, for assignments.
  • Saha said, "Juan you'rethe most careless person ever." As much as I would love to disagree, it is true. I just lost my eye drops and medications, but by God's grace, I found it back!! ..;))
  • I dream a lot. Like a lot, that is why I tend to blurr out all the time. I remember my friends telling me, on the day I get married, I might walking down the aisle, wondering which is my husband..;p ok that was exageration, but yeah, something like that! ..hehe
  • I get influenced very fast. Whatever you say to me, will sink deep within. However, somewhere at the back of my mind, I know what I believe in. I know my faith, I know my values.

I cannot change who I was, but I'm aware of who I am.
I'm aware that its a crazy world out there, and that not everyone is going to be how you expect them to be. I'm aware that you cannot change the situation, but you can change who you are.
I'm aware of my flaws, but I also know that without it, I'm perfect.
Yes perfect. But the thing about being perfect is that, nobody can ever be perfect. Even the thought of "being perfect" involves the need to be selfish and arrogant.

The irony of life is simply unique.
There aint no easy way out, either way you choose will either harm you or others.

But then that's the beauty of life as well.
To expect the unexpected. To know, that there is a gift behind every mystery. There is a rainbow behind every rain. There is hope behind every sadness. There is you, beneath all these flaws and imperfections.

So yes, I'm imperfect ;)

Its either you deal with all of it, or none of it.

Weird, some time ago someone very dear to me mentioned, "Your amazing, just the way you are" ..And I went flying, all over..lol.. oh well, so maybe those days are gone.. but guess what? I'm still oh-so-awesome and amazing just the way I am..

And yes, sometimes you need to come back and flatter yourself..with words of encouragement, so that next time when the storm hits, you know you can stand it..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment