Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Guess who is God's gracious pearl?? ;p ;p ;p

"I don't know what I want..
So don't ask me..
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out..

Don't know what's down road..
I'm just walking..
Trying to see through the rain coming down.."

Hey there ;)) This year is probably the worst blogging years of my life.. seriously, it is lacking tremenduosly..;(( But well, due to unvoidable circumstances in which my eyes has gotten from bad to worse.. I might have this condition called Glaucoma.. and that there is a tendency that I could go blind.. I'm not allow to strain my eyes..or do any vigurous activity.. meaning no running or badminton till the doctor gives the green light!! ..;(((

I was rather sad.. cause it is my fault.. if only I had listened.. but wait.. its not exactly my fault.. I mean come one its not eveyday you get to turn 21, I was practically out the whole week, and at the same time come back to finish the darn assignments.. and your friends.. oh gossshhh my friends.. its like I died and went to heaven.. looking at the surprises I got.. honestly, i was like AWWWWWHHH-ing all the time k.. like ALLL THE TIME!!! ...I was the kid again.. that kid I forgotten I was.. and gosh its simply awesomeee k!!..they're all awesome people.. my family, my two bestest friends on earth, Crystal and Jacynta, UCSI 2nd year Mass Com Students, HFC English Youth Committee!!!, and a special someone who literally treated me like a princess~Sahadeva~!!! ;)))

And with darn assigments..and celebrations.. there is no such thing as "enough" sleep" ..and on top of that, I had to play badminton and start running at the same time..so yes..it all added up...

I was kinda worked out that I might go blind..as my vision was blurring..like almost distorted image was forming already..i had to complain to someone.. And I was talking to Sukhbir and told him, "Sukhbir!! what if I reallly go blind??!! ..And I'm not even married yet!!.. would someone fall in love with a blind person??" He just started laughing...and it went on and on bugging his life..I'm sure in his heart he'd be thinking, "When is she going to shut up?!!" and i realized.. daammmm.. I can't blog!! ..and that will surely take my life away..

LOL.. ok ok.. I'm just being paranoid!! ..;p ;p ..

So anyway enough of my lame-ness.. how have you been?? ..I'm still the same.. only that, you get to see me with glasses.. I feel like a nerd or goody-two-shoes walking around in my backpack, and charcoal black hair, with jeans or tights.. hmm maybe I shoule be more err..feminine?? I dont know..but I do own a pink mobile, a purple purse, a purple hand bag.. and yes.. something other than flats..and skirts.. more skirts?? ..

Gosh..ok it just got lamer right?? grrrr...hmm ok ok I'll stop ..oh yes yes.. i got something interesting..

I was arguing with my lecturer through e-mail k.. lol.. yes maybe I don't speak my mind right to your face..but you give me a pen and paper.. I'll nail you to the wall k..;p ;p hehehehe.. jk jk.. but seriously, I think he's being ridiculous, and absurd.. like seriously.. Of cause I wrote it in a polite manner, but if you're smart enough you can sense my sarcasm here and there.. hehehe.. and then one part..i think he got a bit pissed off..instead of saying "juan!" ..he said, "Margrita!" ..lol.or maybe he cant pronounce my first name.. i wont be surprised..it happened like 10000012334 times ady.. and and..I dislike it being called "Margrita" ..so far only one person who loves annoying me by calling me "margs.." ..lol.. and wait, before I move on, we, the whole class made him change his minddd!!! ..woot woott.. now who's awesome?? ;p ;p

Anyway speaking of my name, guess what else?? Juan means "God is gracious.." and Margrita means "Pearl" ..so if you combine it.. you get GOD'S GRACIOUS PEARL!! ..Oh my goshhh... my mom is sooo brilliant k!! ..though at that moment she had no idea both my names were Spanish or the real meaning of it.. but WOW...after 21 years.. I think I have the best name ever.. minus the part where its a guys name.. but yeah.. ;))

Ok I think I carpped a lot ady today.. dont wanna take more of your time.. hehehe.. i was just too excited k.. so long didnt blog..;p ;p

Before I leave..

"Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission.. but I'm ready to fly.."

P/S I accidentally deleted my signature.. nevertheless.. this post is truly and orginally from me..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment