Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Drops of blood..

Ok this is weird.. I just saw drops of blood on my book.. like red patches.. and when I blink, they're gone.. Then I blink again they're there!! ..Ohhh nooooo!!! ....Could it be that I'm hallucinating?? Or the effect of the torn iris?? ..It better be the effect of the torn iris.. ;(( I'm not 21 yet, I refuse to have an appoinment with the psychologist.. neither can I stand another psychologist.. My sister is good enough to paint the picture..;p ;p

Anyway, guess what else I did today?? I was having my shower and at the same time I was practicing my presentation for tomorrow's Media, Law and Ethics class.. I accidently washed my hair with the body detergent instead of my shampoo!! ..As relieved I was that it only the body detergent and not the toilet cleaner.. I did wash my hair twice! ..sigh.. maybe I should meet the counsellor..

Murakami's Nerwegian wood, stays on my mind all the time. Especially the part when Naoko is sent to Ami Hostel. I started thinking about Shutter Island ok! ...That is soooo sooo creepy! ..sighh

The presentation is tomorow, and yes I dread it. I'm not use to having tens pairs of eyes starring at me, waiting to prey any moment..but it can't get any worse, can it?? Obviously it can.. Ms Yap!

Sigh, Lord, please make sure Ms Yap in a good mood tomorrow! ..;)

Wish me all the best! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment