Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The thing about love

Goshhh.. panas panasss!! ..like really PANASSSS!! can you feel heat?? Gosh, I think the world is going to end before I graduate.. like what nonsense? I'm halfway dying for Media, Law and Ethics, and its for nothing? aiiyyoo

So anyway, SUDHA got engaged YESTERDAY!! ..like yesterday man! It was like a dream.. I swear it was.. or well, thats what I got up thinking ..;(

She's probably the first on my "close" friend's list who is about to tie the knot.. and yes that's awesome! ..You don't find true love all the time..and once its there, go grab it! ;))

The thing is, ...no I'm not gonna ask, "Where in the world is mine??!" Lol..

But then sukhbir told me today to go find for someone, and stop being single.. oh wait wait.. he also said that "Juan, you've got great personality, nice hair..bla bla..*which I totally agree with him..XD*..you just touch up here and there.. and go find for someone..you know, stop being single!!" ..

I laughed of cause..

The thing is.. again.. You don't choose to find for someone.. or when do you wanna fall in love.. you dont expect someone to find you..it just happens.. love just happens.. it beats every logic, every dream you've ever built.. and yeah, it just happens.. You like it or not, it happens.. and there;s nothing much you can do about it..;(

Ok I would love to elaborate more, since my expertise lies in this area..;p however I'm dying to finish "my sister's keeper" ..lol

This post is to be continued..

*Stay tuned*

P.s CONGRATS SUDHA GANESAN! ..;P

No comments:

Post a Comment