Sunday, June 12, 2011

In a hurry, to think of a title..

Honestly I have like a lot of stories to tell, however my mom has to use the laptop urgently, since my PC is still in the repair shop..so I'll try to cut it short k?? ;)

Hmm, firstly, HFC Camp is going to rock!! ..;)) Seriously, Lord, I'm amazed by you.. like so amazed! ..I don't know how you do it, but gosshh.. You're simply the best!! Thank you for everything! ..;))

Secondly, I finished my assignment.. and gosshh, so feel like a journalist already! ..;p ;p

Thirdly, my students complimented me today! .."Teacher, you look very cute in your glasses!!" ...lol.. I don't know if they mean it, oh well it made my day! ..;p ;p My second compliment regarding my glasses..;p

Fourthly, I played badminton today. Yes, half blinded. I couldn't be bothered, I needed to burn some callories man! .. It was gooodd! ..;p

Fifthly, I'm having butterflies in my stomach, always missing a hearbeat, and and..siggghh.. I keep on smilling un-necessarily.. grrrr this is pretty bad alrite! ..;(

Lastly, guess who's turning 21, and has gotten the best gift ever in her life.. the family!! ..Seriously, although Little Bernadette showed it off my saying, "Juan, your mom said later got surprise for you!" ..LOL ..I enjoyed the small gathering!! ..thannkk you to the organizers.. My Family, Extended Family, Saha, Crystal, Jacynta and Shashi! ..Simply the best! ..XD

Ok, my mom is already hurrying me already!

Ttyl! ..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment