Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I wish.

I'll make it short.. I promise..;))

That guy with the guitar..totally melted me to bits and pieces..
You could just stare at him for hours..
And hear him sing..
That voice that could tear your nerves apart..
And watch his fingers strumming those strings...
That intense yet serene music that could bring your world down..

And then you wonder.. "Am I really still on earth??.. How come such humans exist?? They tell you so many things..without saying a word.. They touch your heart.. without knowing your existence.. They take your breath away..with a melody you've never heard off.."

Honestly, I wish I had that talent. I wish I could take someones breath away.. and bring their world down.. I wish I could speak without saying a word..but through notes and tunes put together.. hmmm I wish.. Ok scratch all that... yes, everything I said..

I wish.. someone could love me... for me.

Told you it would be short..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment