Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random..;p

Heeeeyyy ;)))

Hehe..ok this post is going to be so random..simply cause I wanna see how it looks on my new blog look! ..hehe ;))

Hmmm..so what shall we blog about?? Oh great, I can't think of any..

Well, I just feeling super duper excited...for whatever reason it maybe.. its just that feeling that draws a smile on your face..;)

And 8a.m. class again tomorrow! ..After that I have 2 group discussions.. and have to meet Ms Yap as well.. When I'm back home I have to complete my Media Writting Skils assignment.. grrr.. I hate this kinda writting.. cause its rigid, and controlled. You cant write what you want..or feel.. it has to be short and straight to the point.. Yeah I know.. lol..sooo nott my type..

I mean come on! ..It's writting.. free expressions.. free love.. free words.. but then when your writting for a newspaper is a whole different story..which is why I don't intent to work with newspapers.. but wait, the thing is I chose Journalism..sighh.. way to go Juan!! ..after 2 years..you realize you dont really like what your doing.. hmmm maybe I should do design..;) oh come on.. I fell in love with the eyes I drew..;p ;p ..hehehe..

Ok ok.. let me get to the point. I absolutely love writting. Just not the ones where I'm told what to write about or how to write it. ;)

LOL..told you its gonna be total random-ness...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment