Saturday, January 24, 2009

another typical day..

I had my piano practice this morning in church...and believe it or not..you are now looking at HFC's sunset mass new pianist...
i have got no idea..why i signed up.. Probably i just felt that should utilize the so called talent God gave me...to be honest..i can't play at all..just simply bang on the piano..with the little chords i know..i try my best..but it just doesn't work!! and when something goes wrong..it's like i'm having a brain shock!! my fingers become stiff.. and i will feel like throwing up..and there goes another 'screwed' up song..
i wonder how rozanne, freedie, elena, amanda, andrea, ashley, alex, rueban and theresa..do it soo naturally..and it sounds soooo perfect..i wish i had that talent in me!!

..well thank God we have marcus on the bass, chris and camilia on the drum.. daniel and christopher on the guitar..and kavena on the organ..
well..Fr George wanted his sunset mass choir..and he got it!!
..it's perfect..just the pianist needs a replacement..for sure..

after practise..Fr William asked me whether i wanted to write for HFC's new website..
i couldn't believe my ears..i wasn't sure what was i suppose to feel.. excited??..for i wanted to use again the talent in me.. or fearful??..what if i screw this up too??
i don't know!!..i hate it..when i feel discouraged..and when i feel like i'm no use for anything!!
but of course...it's hard to say 'no'
so i agreed...it can be something thats gonna bother me..for the rest of my life..or
it can be the start of something new..
i'll leave it in his hands..

after that we went out for a drink..
and wow..these crazy bunch of musicians are the most amazing people i've ever met..!!
there are...marcus, chris, rozanne, colin, charlotte, michelle..my sis of course was there..and also saha..!! they just make life seem more interesting..though they always make fun of me..(who doesnt!!)..i'm just gald..i know them..
i learned that..even though this whole world turn against me..i can always count on them..
i know that..whoever breaks my heart..n left me in the dark.. they are willing to share me their wings..and teach me to fly again..
i must be doing something right..to be blessed with such kinda people..

they are planing to go to camerons..for the holidays..
yeah..sounds like a whole loadz of fun!!..but of course..when i had nothing to do..
nobody ask's me out..but when i'm fully booked...that's when they ask!!..
well..where is it written..that life is fair??

sometimes..when things doesn't work they way we want it..we should just sit back, smile and let God do the work..!!..AMEN!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment