Saturday, January 17, 2009

more than just a song..

ever felt like the whole world is turning against you?...
you tried to give the best you have..but what happens when it's not enough..??
ever tried to prove something to someone..??..and they just shut you off the door..
ever felt..when you do lot of things..but then it's not appreciated..
ever entered a world...where u can be whatever u want to be..for nobody knows u there..
but you can't...for there's something holding you from faking yourself..
ever felt like your shouting from the top of your lungs..but nobody hears you...even if they do..they don't give a damm..
ever wondered the question..who am i??

well..i don't know what's the point of me writing this down..but i know..there's someone out there..who feels exactly the same way..and this song..may help..

who am i..
that the Lord of all the earth..
would care to know my name..
would care to feel my hurt..

who am i..
that the bright and morning star
would choose to light the way..
for my ever wandering heart..

who am i
that the eyes that seek my sin
will look on me with love
and watch me rise again..

who am i
that the voice that calm the sea
will call out through rain
and calm the storm in me

not because of who i am..
but because of what you've done..
not because of what i've done..
but because of who you are..

i am a flower quickly fading..
here today and gone tomorrow..
a wave tossed in the ocean..
a vapour in the wind
still u hear me when im calling..
Lord, you catch me when i'm falling..
and you told me who i am..
I AM YOURS!!

*who am i*..by casting crowns..

a song that answered a lot of my questions..

at the end of the day...it was always between you and GOD!!..it was never between you and the world!!..
may he touch you..as he did to me..
take care..n good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment