Wednesday, January 21, 2009

if only..

if i had to run..a thousand miles..
swim across the raging waters..
climb the mountains..that touch the sky..
just to see you from afar..
i would do it..
even for a hundredth time

if i could make you feel..
the way i feel..
if only i could make you see
the things i see..
in you..
if you know..
how much it means to me..
just to look at you..
in the eye..

everything you say..
is still ringing in my ears..
everything you do..
makes me smile..
like i never smiled before..

if there are words..
that can explain this feeling..
if there is music..
that matches this lyrics..
if there is you..in my life..
i would never wanna end it..

many i've met..
many i've talked..
many i've walked with
many i've rejected..

for..

none caught my eyes..
none kept me dreaming
none created tears..
none brought me joy..

but..you..

you touched my heart..
you found my soul..
you make me smile..
you leave me breathless..

i can be yours..forever
if only you give me the chance..

No comments:

Post a Comment