Saturday, January 10, 2009

it started like this

well, it all started like this..

the love they created
the marriage they wanted
the life they shared
sunk deeply in both their hearts
happily ever after was surely gonna be awesome!!

But of course,
It cannot stop there, can it?

Then came the icing of the cake
the flower blooming beautifully
the sweetest part of their lives
the most adorable creatures in the world
their babies

well what else??
ok, i should burst the bubble right now..

the cake spoilt
the flower faded
the sweetness soured
for the babies grew
happily ever after
turned a deaf ear
for it was a total disaster!

yeah, you guessed it right..
it is ME~
before i forget..
and my sister (wow,that came out right..usually it'll be 'annoying' or 'pathetic' sister)

cut the crap and let's get to business!
it's the beginning of the year, and I'm gonna start college...wooohooo!!! call me weird, but it's the best thing so far..i'm finally stepping my feet into those cemented building, sitting on the iron chair(not sure what type), holding the slim-shaped pen, writing on the smooth sheet of paper, listening attentively to the lecturers...wow...yeah, i sound like a standard one kid.
but then I've wasted a year, i dont have a choice. Like it or not, it's still on my plate. I guess i better like it or at least pretend to like it than to hate it, and then not only make my life miserable but also my loved ones.
But hey, it can't be that bad right?? please don't give me that 'it sucks' stare!! hehe
Anyway thats it for today. I'll keep you updated about this k??..

1 comment:

  1. all the best dear!!
    just do whats right and best for yoursefl..
    am always here for you..
    love loads!!

    ReplyDelete