Thursday, January 15, 2009

public transportation sucks!!!....


everyday was suppose to be a gift...a new dawn..a new day has begun..and sometimes..i can be wrong..or perhaps not..

Going to UTAR wasn't a problem at all..though i had to stand all the way to KL Central and also to Asia Jaya...i didn't breathe a word..it was a norm for Malaysians...and after that i took the UTAR bus to my campus..and still that wasn't a problem..the day started out just fineeee....another happy day..yippppeeee...'yeah rite'

well...and of course..God loves me sooo much..that he knew the right time to show his love to me..n yeah..it was right down the burning hot sun!!
since i came by the UTAR bus...it would be cheaper for me to go back using the same bus..class finished around 1.30 p.m. i walked down to the PD block....and waited there...i had to confirm with a few friends..whether am i standing in the right place..and as usual..i was right..hehehe...
but one of them reminded me...to take the correct bus..the one that goes to the ASIA JAYA LRT station..not the sec 17 bus...

at around 2.15pm...a UTAR bus arrived...my heart skipped a beat...starting to have hope..and again it disappeared just like that..for that was the section 17 bus..
and so i waited..again..watching people starring at me..they must be thinking..'wow this gal is hawwttt'...=p...or 'wassup with this girl and her red hair??...who she think she is..debra messing??..'..sigh..

anyway at around..2.45pm another UTAR bus arrived..n yay!!!..i'm sure this is my bus..
but God said..'sorry hun..your time has not come yet! be patient and take back your seat!'..it was the same..section 17 bus..i was like..'damm..where on earth is that bus??'

at 3p.m. ..i gave up!!..
i said...'fine Lord...you want me to play your game..i will!!..just bring me back safe and sound'...i decided to take the rapid KL T629 bus...to the ASIA JAYA station..
and so..i walked to the main road..waited at the bus stop..not even 5 minutes i sat down...3 huge lorries...i wouldn't call them lorries...they were even bigger than that..came and parked right in front of the bus sop...i was like..what the hell...for i couldnt see the bus from where i was seated..n yeah..it was 3p.m. ...so i guess you could imagine how the sun was like..i had to walk..somewhere where i could see the bus..along the road..

and again...i waited..i don't know y i have a weird mind..while i was waiting, the song..'wait for you'..by elliot yamin..was running on my mind..it sounded like this..
*baby, i will wait for you..coz i don't know what else i can do...don't tell me i ran out of time...if it takes the rest of my life...baby, i will wait for you if you think i'm fine it just aint true..i really need you in my life..i'll wait for u!!*
yeah..weird right...and all i could think of..was the bus..*sigh*...i was that desperate..
the sun was killing me..the waiting was driving me crazy..

it was 3.15p.m. ...i was still waiting..not to mention the 'honkings' i got from the passer byers.. esp motorcyclist..what's the point of honking..if they are man enough..they would come forward and ask whether i need a ride or not!...lolz...as if i would dare say 'YES'!..hehehe...
and after that...guess what i saw??...the FREAKING UTAR LRT bus!!!!...it just pass right it front of me...i couldn't stop it..even if i did..he wouldn't stop!!..damm..how worst can it get??

then some of the UTAR students came...i thought they were waiting for the bus as well..unfortunately they were waiting for the taxi..good for me..coz every taxis were occupied..meaning..they will at least accompany me..it's scary waiting there alone..well at least God did spare me some sympathy...

it was already 3.45p.m. ...where in the freaking world could that bus go???...well..the 'angels' ..God sent were still there...stopping the taxis..but none available..n then i think they got fed up..they started walking..and i was left alone again..

it was almost 4 p.m. ...i was frustrater..n i didn't know anyone there..i saw a taxi..unintentionally my hand went up..i actually managed to STOP the taxi..i saw the driver..i was like..dammm..he was an indian..no wonder he stopped!!...he asked..where i wanted..to go.. hoping he would reject..i said..'LRT station'...well..he agreed!..my heart was like..'dont go juan..this guy is trouble'..but of cause..my mind hates my heart...so it hardly listens to it..
and so i went..knowing that God will carry me on HIS WINGS...

n wow...i reached the station...at around 4.10a.m...cool huh...?? the moment i reached central..my head was aching like nobody's business..yeah..migrain!!!...it was dammm....
thank god...i had a seat in the train..n i slept off straight away!!.

in bandar tasik selantan..mom called...n then someone hit me on the head..!!...wow..it was nick..thought i was dreaming..fortunately..it was really him..hehe..he kept me company till we reach kajang..

i went home...n mom suggested me..to take the car!!!!..yipppeeee~~~.....
but have to sharpen my manual driving skills first..hooooraaaayyy!!!!!!

so basically...i see what exactly is GOD'S plan...amazing rite?????...muaxxxxxx~~..
im so in love with him@@@

No comments:

Post a Comment