Friday, January 16, 2009

thought of the day..

i arrived early to college today...and something's came to my mind..

a new day has begun..
but still the same sun shinning
new clothes i put on..
but still the same me inside..

i sit here...
not sure of what i want..
but hoping there's still some hope left..
to find that 'something's' that are missing..
someone that i can run to..
something that i could cling on..
somebody to dry my tears..
is it too much that i'm asking?

a voice..
from deep down whispered..
'i am here..if you believe'
i replied..
'you always say that'...

and then i was taken to a place..
i've never been before..
a place flooded with..
people dying...children crying..
women raped..men beaten..
blood poured out everywhere..
as cheap as water they seem..
fleshes torn..bones broken..
soldiers with gun..
but without mercy..
human outside..
pure animal inside..

i turned..and ran back..
to the one who brought me there..
In His arms..He took me..
like a child..i clung to him..
Looked deep into His eyes..
with tears streaming down my face..



and i know..
i have found that 'missing part'..



take care and god bless!!!
JESUS LOVES YOU..!!




2 comments:

  1. Hmm...Hw do u listen and noe that itz God's voice n not ur inner voice speaking 2 u??Hw do u diffrentiate it??I'm curious 2 noe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my inner voice??...erm..it never told me..'im here..if u belive'...but instead it has told me many times...'u know u cant do it...u know ur going to be useless for the rest of ur life'...

    so it's pretty obvious..the one n only voice..that cares to listen to me..is none other than Him..

    ReplyDelete