Tuesday, January 20, 2009

baby girl found in garbage bin..


i arrived early today..and was in McD in KL central..waiting for time to pass by...mom gave me the sun paper..i am usually a big fan of STAR and NST..the sun..just ok only..

anyway i came across this title..'baby girl found in garbage bin'..2 words caught my attention..BABY AND GARBAGE..i read it again to make sure..and let those words sink into my mind..i was totally speechless!!..

the first thought that came to my mind..'was the baby' alright..??..PRAISE GOD..she was..the 3 month old angel was indeed very healthy..
the security guard was the one who found the baby..according to him..this couple were arguing..
and all of a sudden..the man unlocked the booth..carried a 'thing' and threw it in the garbage bin..the woman was trying to get it back..unfortunately..the man dragged her back to the car..

well..if i was her..though i know i couldn't possibly be her in the first place..for i would have never fallen for a guy like him..
but if i was..i would have kicked him hard in his..'u know what'..grab my baby..and give her a new beginning..
well..like they say..love is blind..just make sure your heart still recognizes the person u are..

the next question that came to my mind..is that..'how exactly a human being is willing to throw another human being??...didn't he see the look in her eyes...??..the cry..'why are u throwing me??..what wrong have i done??'...*sigh*...how cruel can one get??...u dont want her..u dont carry her in the 1st place!!..it's unfair to her..
the man actually thought the baby was in the same level as the trash..the flies..the cockroach..n rats..HOW DID HE HAVE THE HEART???...
i understand how much i dislike my sis for annoying me...and sometimes i wish that i was the only child..but then again..i cant imagine my life without her..



i wish people will lokk on this matter more seriously..


No comments:

Post a Comment