Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CARELESS!!!

good morning!!!..it's 8.30a.m. ...here in UTAR...inside the frozen computer lab!!..
i hate this place...soooo much!!...firstly it's so extremely cold..
secondly...i lost my sister's mp3 here!!..yeah i know...and it's not the first time..

well..actually last friday i wanted to charge the mp3..i didnt need a cable for that..just the USB port..so yeah..i plugged it in the system unit..commonly known as the CPU(central processor unit)..hehehe..i am learning computer studies..have to start using all these terms..
anyway..n then as usual..the 'carelessness' runs in the blood!..i completely forgot about it..
after 3 hours..which means after accounts lecture..then only it popped into my mind..i rushed to the lab..n walllaaaa...it was not there..!!!
i wanted to cry!!..i can't belive this!!
why am i sooo careless...thank God all the songs were in my PC..or else all of you guys are invited to my funeral...in HFC!!


the first time..it happen when mom, sis n me..went for shopping in mid valley..dad didn't want to come...cause he knew his job was to help us carry the bag..and also maybe comment a bit on the clothes we bought..but then again..he's a little bit out of fashion..hehe..so it doesn't really matter..
n of coz..music n me..is inseparable..i was holding the mp3 the whole..
came back home..took my shower n straight off to bed..

the next morning..my sis was drying the clothes..i was well..cooking..!!..n yeah i dooo COOK!!!..believe it or no!!..it was just a simple fried rice la..
my sister came to the kitchen..showed me the MP3...n said..'thanks for washing my mp3, juan'..
i was like huh??..
well..i totally forgot about the mp3!!..that was in my pocket..n i had put my jeans to wash..
yeah..together with the soap powder..n water..
Thank GOd there ain't no brushes inside the washing machine..or else it would have broken into pieces..
well..there's no use..though the MP3 was squeeky clean..it just wouldn't operate..!!..

so yeah..my carelessness and me..has got to stop our intimate relationship!!..=p
now i'm collecting money..to pay back my sis..wish me luck!!..
oh btw..did i mention she didn't say a word..all she said..was
'ur big enough to think for yourself'..cool huh..???
if only it was my mom..i dont even wanna imagine!!...

ok..gtg..class at 9!!..c ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment