Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sorry about yesterday!!

anyway...first day was awesome!!...nothing like I had expected at all. Did you ever notice that whenever we expect things to turn out so badly, it actually becoomes the best thing that had ever happen...??

When i first stepped in, i knew it was going to be worse that bad. I didn't know anyone for i didn't speak their language. It was very hard. I really wished I could speak mandarin at that time.
Then I saw this chinese girl, sitting all by herself. I was like..I'm alone..she's alone..why not..??
ok..that sonded wrong. I was talking about pure FRIENDSHIP ok!!..that's what i offered..and she accepted..! well of couse, what can i say..nobody can ever reject me right..??
then...the branches grew..the leaves existed but im still waiting for the flowers to grow..im sure its gonna be awesome!!..the best part..it the fruit which comes after the flower..that will take a lil longer but its worth it...savour the taste!!..and..hmmm..ok im hungry..going to leave in a while time..

n btw...the branches grew..means..the crowd grew...the leaves..are my friends..the flowers..hmm...n fruits..haha...later..

No comments:

Post a Comment