Thursday, August 27, 2009

being vain

hey there...extremely sorry..for the technical errors this past few days..which caused no viewers..thanks to my utter dumbness!!..i didnt realize it till last nite!!..seriously didnt mean to block to any of you..=) ...don't worry if i were to cut off a friendship..which i dont think i'll ever do it...but i'll at least have the courtesy to tell it to them..sigh..

anyway..i'm kinda addicted in editing pics the pass few days..hehe..it's like playing jigsaw puzzle..I love putting the pieces back together..sadly..i can't find the strength to put the pieces of my heart together..hehe..contradicting to my banner huh??..lol..so yeah..dont mind me for being lame..





Original..taken from Vetha's phone in UTARICT..




Sepia effect..with glow and soft focus..




Black and white..=)




warmity effect..



I think I'm feeling lucky effect!!..hehehe..no joke..it existed there..




Close up..love this the most..hehe

so yeah..hehe..i thought of changing my ambition from journalist to photo editing..hehe..what you think!!...sigh..lol..i dream too much huh??

anyway take care..god bless..

p/s dont mind the emo words..=)


1 comment:

  1. haha!
    i come to c ur blog adi~~!
    NICE WEI!!

    bt this post...
    hmm~
    i like ur WORD more!
    haha!

    seriously!

    ReplyDelete