Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Praising HIM

sometimes I wonder..why can't we just keep on singing and praising God..24/7...=(

6 years back..when I was 13 years old..I attended something called PMCCC (Peninsular Malaysia Catholic Charismatic Convention)...I would never forget the date..4th of December 2004.. it was a Saturday..and they were playing the song breathe.. every touching..especially this part..

And I..
I'm desperate for you..
And I..
I'm lost without you..

We were all singing like normally..suddenly the worship leader said.."imagine Jesus is saying those words to you" ...wow..that's the part..I felt HIM..i broke down..and cried..HE IS DESPERATE FOR US??..AND LOST WITHOUT US??...the king of king is desperate for me..=S.. it was magnificent.. the feeling after...it's exactly like falling in love!!..you can do anything and be anyone you wanna be..=D...and at the last day..which is on a SUNDAY.. we didn't wanna go back..after mass..we kept on shouting..'WE WANT MORE!!"...just wanted to keep on praising GOD....i remember the last the song played was "DIP DIP"...hhahah..loved that song..still loving it..every action..every word.. I think I'll teach it someday to my students..=D..

and right after that..my life transformed.. I beginining to have a personal relationship with God..I talked to Him for every thing...even the cute guy that I had a crush on..but hmmm..it faded away..till I attended the next LSS...and the circle went round and round...untill today..

when I attended charismatic just now..everything looked so fine..like "yes i can do it..I know i can.. I can overcome it" ...it seemed so easy.. and i tell that to myself every week..but when it comes to the real trial..i fall flat!!..My mind betrays my heart..=( ....sigh....it's like that's the part where God makes himself invisible.. there's a saying that says.."When temptation knocks let Jesus answer" ..but I can't find HIM!!..sigh..

That's why I had the thought..why can't we just praise Him 24/7 ...then we can go through everything right??..but then!!..it struck my mind..Jesus told the disciples, "how long more do I have to stay with you guys..when are you all going to learn??" ..and when Jesus left..HE sent down the HOLY SPIRIT..that's when they learn to stand on their own feet..and do the Lord's work..

sigh..I wonder when am I gonna find myself and stand on my own feet..

But right now..
I praise and thank you Lord,
  • For accepting me as who I am..
  • For forgiving me over and over again..
  • For claiming me as Your own..
  • For guiding me day and night..rain and sun
  • For never letting me loose hope..though I almost did..
  • For being there for me..though I thought I didn't need You..
  • For every single person in my life..
  • For every betrayal, hurt and rejection I encountered..
  • For every embarrassing moments..
  • For those whom I've lost..
  • For loving me..unconditionally..
  • For allowing me to experience this journey of life..

Amen..
Take care..God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment