Monday, August 10, 2009

rainy rainy...and my band !!

weeeee....2 assignments completed.. another 4 presentations left!!..hooorayyy...cause no more staying up late..and dammmmm..for presentations!!!..=( stage fright...sigh..

anyway..we handed over our report today..presentation..was so so only..i screwed up as usual..=D.. hehe..EXPECTED!! ...and it was semi-formal attire..so i decided to wear my dress..and some so-called heels..*semangat*...everyday wearing jeans..wanted to give the guys something to look at...*ceeeehhhh*..hehe chill chill..don't throw up first k..lol hehehe..cause I'm soooooo regretting in wearing that dress...especially today..OF ALL DAYS!!! sigh..

before i start let me tell you about the 2 so-called seniors of mine..who borrowed my 'magical' umbrella in the first week..and still have not given it back to me..its ALREADY END OF THE SEM!!..sobs sobs..despite me asking them 10001 times...arghhh... why is it magical??..the moment you press the button..it opens..hehehe..i mean a special button for it..like mary poppins...wait a minute..mary poppins and the broom rite??..lol..

so..anyway..it was raining and raining..the rain you wish you were at home...having a hot cup of maggi mee tom yam flavour..in front of the tv and on the couch..=p.. but where was i??..i was stuck in kajang station.. imagine this..a pretty girl..in her white and purple dress...with her so-called heels..happily listening to fly.fm..felt unpressurized cause she was done with 1 of her presentation..all she wanted to do was to go home and sleeeeeppppp!! sigh...but she couldn't...

lol..i was still in station..when suddenly a voice said..'do you need a lift??"..my heart was jumping and screaming YES!!!! ...it was a friend..i don't really know her..but it was really sweet of her to ask me..and i said..where are you staying??..she answered..SEMENYIH!!...my heart sank there and there..SEMENYIH IS like sooooo far..and she wants to send me??..lol..then i asked.."did you drive?"...she said no, her mom will fetch her..hahahahah..i was like..its ok..i'll wait for the bus..

she said she could send me to bus stop..since she had an UMBRELLA!!..i said ok..since she wanted to help me sooo much..hehe..but then..guess what??..her mom..was outside right in front of the station!!..lol..i told her..its ok..i'll walk from here..she was like..'are you sure'..i said yeah..no worries..its only rain..=) so i walked to the bus station..hehehe..it the rain..

let me describe the rain...IT WAS HEAVY...the lighting could kill! the wind..could fly someone..well thanks to my fats..i could still stand still =p... seriously it wasn't the kinda rain..where you should go out and play..uh huh...i was already wet..by the time i reached the station.. i was SOAKING WET!! and also dripping..whereby when you squeeze my hair..you could at least fill half a glass with the water..hehehe..i felt soooo sorry for my dress and shoes..sigh..

and so i waited there..i was so worried about my phone..it was in my bag..my bag is not water resistant you know..and above all..I WAS SHIVERING!! soooo cold.. i thought my nose was going to drop..no sweater!!..haizz..*juan juan!!* my sis was working...so i know i couldn't call her..

and then the bus came..part of me was like.."just run across the rain..you have to sleep" ...another was like.."you saw the thunder just..wanna die is it??..not even married also!!..bf pun tak ada..lol!!"..ok i added that the last part..heheh..so i didnt take that bus...and waited for the rain to subside...when it did..the bus came again..which is after half an hour..hehe

went back home..i remember my mom telling..every time i get wet in the rain...she asks me bathe in hot water..no idea why..but i did.. sooo fresh d!!..ehehhe

so that was my rainy day..this morning i got up with fever!!..heheeh..but didn't dare tell my mom..sigh..just went to class as normal..=D..

ohh yeah..guess what??..I HAVE A BAND!! ..yeah you read it correctly..a band..heeheh..with a singer, a drummer, lead guitarist and rhythmic guitarist..what am i??..lol..I'm the keyboardist..hahahah..dont ask...

they finally realize they cant survive without a girl...!!..lolz ..so they asked me to join..heheh..nolar.. its just that nick is leaving to Indonesia on the 14th of august..oh my..that;s like this FRIDAY..!! NICHOLAS ARVIND IS GOING ABROAD THIS FRI!! ..*sobs..sobss*..sighhh..first he..then shalini going to UK..and so is Claire-rose..GOSH..am i gonna be the last one single miserable girl in MALAYSIA??..lol...hope not..=p

anyway bout the band..they're actually entering a competition..18th august is the final..they need a keyboardist..and guess I'm the only one available..yeah i already warn them...that i dont think they can win with me on their team...but they convince me by saying...they just wanted background music..the guitar and the drums..will be doin most of the job..hehehe

the band saha as the singer, gustin as the drummer, chris as the lead guitarist and sher as the rhytemic guitarist..oh yeah..me..the so-called keyboardist..wish me luck!!..lol....nahh..i have God with me..=D..

take care god bless

1 comment: