Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i can do it..

Ok I have 10 mins before my class starts..but who caresla..its only sociology tutorial..basically I'm only there for my attendance..

Anyway guess what happen yesterday??!! I came back home as usual..after class..on the train..and seriously taking the train on a peak hour during puasa month..is way way way tooooooo crazy wei!!!..NO JOKE!! ..it's like you rather kill yourself then taking the train..lol..

So yeah I was on my way back..and my sis and her bf reached home a minute after i did..they went to town..and my sis was like.."You tell her la baby!!" ..i was like tell what.. and saha was like.."she's pregnant"...i was like..okie what else..lol..hehehe...then they were silent..i was soooo eager..what the hell was it??!!...someone decided to straighthen my hair for me??..or..wait a minute..are you guys getting engage...err..cant be..my mom bake her in the oven!!..what else could it be..someone is interested is me??..right! hahhaaha i was guessing like hell..they so didnt give me a clue..lol...

and saha..was like so selamba..listening music from a phone i never saw before...and he burst out.."this is christine's new phone"...i was numb!!..again my sis said.."SAHA BOUGHT ME A NEW PHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!"....i was still giving the ..i-dont-care-coz-i-have-so-much-in-my-mind-right-now kinda look..and they took out a maxis sim card..I DROPPED DEAD!!...

Let me get this straight...my 21 year old sister..initially had a music camera sony ericsson phone with a digi number (my mom got her)..and she now has an nokia express music camera phone with memory card and all the other stuffs..worth 400 bucks!!...while I;m here..with A nokia phone with the basic of basics function..no camera no music..except for the radio...which I bought it by myself.. what the hell??!!!!!..where's justice!!!! ...*digs her own grave and burries herself**... why does this keep happening to me..??..and my sis birthday is in freaking october!!!...oh man..I HATE MY LIFE!!!...

*sobs..sobs*..and finals is like in 2 and the half weeks time..I'm here still not inspired to study..but you know what's the good thing??..I mean God is really great..why??..cause HE knew I kinda screwed up my last sem..the chicken pox wasnt a barrier..well something else came up..lol..but this time I have plenty of time to make up for my mistake..so for this semester..HE made all the pathway clear..like I dont have to worry about the time hitting 12AM!! ...so i can go and chat in MSN..or worry about my mobile's beeping meaning there's a message..heheeh..plus no more assignments..facebook also no more meaning..yup basically I'm free from everything..should be the best time to study..

But but...sigh..yeah..this damm brain of mine can't get the damm message!!..HE DOESN'T WANT YOU!!..you shouldn't want HIM either!!!...sigh..hehehe..chill la..y am I so brave to write eh??..cause obviously there's one less viewer for my blog..since last week..obviously..not after what i said..so yeah..can crap about everything and anything..sigh..

Any tips on how to forget someone??..cause it's like soooo driving me crazy!!...my sis keep on telling me.."don't worry Juan!!..you'll find a better guy!!" ..my mind so totally get it!!..and I keep on telling myself as well..but why is my heart acting so retarded??...cause it's acting the total opposite..which part??.. this part.."If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tells me that I am..??"...

Its ok it's ok..I've been through worst..this should be like kacang putih...lol!! YOU CAN DO IT GAL!!!..hehehe..yeah..i can do it!!..

p/s someone get me a new phone!!!!..

take care God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment